CHAPTER 81

Hyunjin was eye-catching at this time, and he hesitated for a moment, but his reason still defeated his impulse.

He said angrily: "I give up!"

"What a shame!"

"What a fcking shame!"

There was a burst of scolding and laughter at the scene, making Hyunjin face lost.

He even regretted coming out today, otherwise, he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

Feeling extremely embarrassed, Hyunjin was very angry for a while, turned his head and saw Y/n's teasing eyes, even more furious.

He couldn't help rushing out of his private room and walked to Y/n to question.

"This rug Lim, did you deliberately plan on embarrassing me?"

Y/n slowly picked up water on the table, took a sip, and said: "No one is forcing you to bid with me. You are the one who insists on doing it against me. If you lose, you become angry and pathetic?"

Wonyoung on the side also said coldly: "Mr. Hyunjin, the auction rules are like this. I would like to accept the bet and don't come if I can't afford it."

Hyunjin gritted his teeth with anger, but he didn't dare to offend Wonyoung.

"I'm not done with you!" Hyunjin pointed at Y/nn fiercely with his hand, and returned to the box angrily.

Y/n couldn't help but shook her head. With Hyunjin, the prodigal son, the Hwang family thought it would be difficult.

Under everyone's gaze, Y/n continued to swipe the premium card to pay.

Anyway, it was Donghyuk's money, and it didn't hurt at all to spend it.

If Donghyuk knew that she had spent so much money because of the prodigal Hyunjin of their Hwang family, what would he be like?

The man might hit Hyunjin to relieve the anger?

Really interesting

One hour later, the auction was nearing completion.

During this period of time, Hyunjin didn't bid even once, and he was probably afraid of Yn.

At this moment, several waiters struggled to push a trolley onto the stage with a huge object on it.

Y/n suddenly held her breath and looked up to the stage.

She felt a strong aura!!

At this moment, Mr. Lay in the next box was also refreshed, staring at the lot.

This is the final treasure!

However, when Fungui Bao opened the curtain covering it, the crowd showed disappointment.

Because what was on the cart turned out to be a big, tattered reef with seaweed and dried shells attached to it!!

There was a lot of discussion in the audience, and they didn't understand why Treasures regarded this broken stone as the finale.