CHAPTER 125

“The two genius doctors are working hard.” The middle-aged man of the Jang family said quickly. When he winked, his nephew Dongyoo hurriedly held a cup of gu tea, and invited them to rest and drink tea.

The young woman quickly put down the silver needle, panted and took the teacup, and drank it.

Although only one-third of the acupuncture process, Jang Hoon’s face has turned ruddy and his breath has become more even.

The Jang family around them also showed joy and respect.

The woman was also quite contented. After drinking the tea, she gave Y/n a showy look, meaning: You see how well I cured.

Y/n couldn’t speak, and there was no expression on her face.

In fact, if her infuriating qi is mastered well and the heat is in place, wherever it takes to spend so much infuriating qi, she will not be so tired.

But Y/n couldn’t make any more instructions, she didn’t want to mess with this “chicken chili” again.

Y/n turned around and glanced at Jang Hoon’s injury, his brows frowned.

After the woman gave him acupuncture, Jang Hoon’s condition did improve, but this was only superficial.

Old Jang has old wounds in his body, his muscles and veins have long been ruined, and he also has blood deficiency, and several organs are already somewhat exhausted. The woman’s diagnosis and treatment just now only treats the symptoms but not the root cause.

On the surface, Jang Hoon’s complexion was ruddy, but in fact he suppressed the deficiency. After two days, he will relapse, and the disease will collapse and the symptoms will be more severe, which will be life-threatening.

The so-called genius doctor means to let him live two or three days longer.

Seeing this, Y/n made a decisive decision, stood by the bed, picked up the silver needle by the table, and said lightly: “The Old Master still has a hidden disease in his body, wait fot me to get a needle.”.”

Seeing Y/n applying acupuncture, the middle-aged man of the Jang family suddenly looked surprised and wanted to stop it, but when he saw that she was proficient, he couldn’t help but frown.

Dongyoo suddenly went into flames on the side, blurting out: “Hey! What are you doing?”

Y/n said indifferently: “Song Hoon has an old illness in his body. I will try to restore his muscles and veins, and also reshape his internal organs. Otherwise, he won't live for three days.”

“What are you talking about?” he was furious and cursed: “You curse my grandfather, I will f*cking kill you!”

Wonyoung hurriedly stopped in front of him and blurted out: “Dongyoo, Let Ms. Lim treat Grandpa, don't make trouble!”

“I'm making trouble?” Dongyoo said angrily: “You want to hand over your grandfather's life to her. I don't have the courage of you! Are you trying to kill Grandpa?”

Wonyoung said coldly: “I believe in Ms. Lim's strength, let Ms. Lim do her work, and I will be responsible if something goes wrong!”