CHAPTER 53

“Of course! Just say it!”

Old Qi sneered and said: “I also want to see how liars usually deceive people.”

Y/n shrugged and said: “I didn't really want to expose your scam, but I can't refuse you repeatedly asking for it.”

“A scam you mean?”

Guo Ming, who had been calm, said with a sneer.

Y/n glanced at him and said with a sneer: “You are the most supid here in particular.”

“You! You are looking for death!” Guo Ming was furious.

Y/n ignored him and said: “Jade is true jade, you liar have conscience.”

Then she said: “But this jade is not a bloddy jade of the Zhou Dynasty, and there is no good monk who raised it personally. It is nothing more than a piece of fine topaz from Hetian. It has a good texture, but it has some value. The price is at most 500,000.”

“bullsh*t! Can't you see that the jafe is red?” Qi Lao scolded.

Y/n continued: “The color is red due to the manganese ore containing submanganate. Don't you really think it was blood-soaked in the corpse of some eminent monk?”

“Then what about the warm atmosphere we feel?” Donghyuk frowned and asked eagerly.

Y/n shook her head and said: “This thing is even less technical. The grass from Africa, the rhizome is ground into a powder and dissolved in water. Soaking this jade in water for about half a year will naturally have this effect. It's easy to remove it. Just burn the piece of jade with fire.”

“You! How dare you say crazy words!” Hearing the words, the fat man patted the table and stood up.

Jacob turned dark, looked at the fat man, and said: “Take the jade out for a while.”

The fat man was sweating profusely and said: “What is too hot, this kid is obviously pretending to be a deceit, don't listen to her nonsense!”

Donghyuk tapped his finger on the desktop and said: “After the fire, if the effect is still there, I will pay for it, but if the effect is gone, the consequences, you know, although our Hwang family has recently encountered something, it is not Let others ride on the head!”

Wonyoung also nodded and said: “If Ms. Y/n is wrong, it doesn't matter if you go too far. Jade will not burn, but if Ms. Y/n is right, you have to give us an explanation today!”

The fat man suddenly sweated profusely.

Of these three, none of them can be offended by him.

The reason why this round was made was entirely because of Qi Lao inside and outside, wanting to cheat Wonyoung a sum of money, and then share the spoils.

Unexpectedly, Y/n would kill it halfway, and all the mysteries in it would be revealed in one word!

Actually, Y/n didn’t know jade before.

The reason for being able to see through this jade at a glance is entirely because of the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets.

Don’t know why. She just saw this piece of jade, and the answers have already appeared in her brain.