CHAPTER 190

“Oh sh!t!”

Seeing that Y/N didn't pay much attention to him, Ryan sneered, and said: “You really are so pretending! Good! Since you like to pretend much, I will let you taste the pain in the world today! I will take away your head!”

Mark hurriedly said to the side: “Dad, don’t rush to hack her head! I still want to take a picture of her with her mother-in-law! Or let’s interrupt her hands and feet first and play her slowly!”

“Okay!” Ryan grinned and said: “Interrupt her hands and feet, and then let her show a live broadcast!”

Boyoung and Karina were pale in shock, and Ryan had aimed his gun at Y/N’s thigh.

He looked at Y/N and sneered: “This is the price you pay for provoking my son!”

After that, he pulled the trigger.

At this time, Y/N quietly let out two true energy from her hands, causing Karina and Boyoung to fall asleep deeply.

When Ryan saw these two women asleep instantly, he was shocked and blurted out: “What's the matter? These two women are scared?”

Mark said angrily: “What a f*cking disappointment! I want them to watch Y/N being interrupted!”

Ryan said: “It’s easy, go get some water and splash them both up! To abolish such a spectacular drama as Y/N, they must witness it with their own eyes.”

Seeing that her wife and mother-in-law were already asleep,
Y/N no longer had any scruples. She sneered and said; “Just because of him, you want to destroy me?”

Ryan pointed his gun at her and said: “Y/N, you dare to pretend to be heard when you die? No matter how awesome you are, can you still have my bullets?!”

Mark is also full of confidence, yelling: “Y/N, if you kneel down to beg me now, and then put your legs on your own, maybe I can give you a good time later!”

In his opinion, even if Y/N cramped and peeled her skin, he couldn’t get rid of his hatred.

He wanted to drink Y/N’s blood, eat
Y/N’s meat, and then cut Y/N into pieces to feed the dog!

Hearing this, Y/N’s eyes were extremely cold, and suddenly with her hands, the handcuffs made of stainless steel broke!

Father and son were stunned by this scene!

What kind of monster is this? Who can with both hands break the handcuffs?!

Mark hurriedly said in fright: “Dad, this person is not normal, hit her to death!”

At this time, Y/N sneered and said: “Now you still want to kill me? It’s too late!”

After that, she raised her hand slightly, and she held a thundering order in her hand.

This is the thunder order that caused the sky thunder’s death in Wrestvel!

Ryan was a little dumbfounded, he didn’t understand what Y/N was holding.