CHAPTER 156

The people in the entire building are boiling, but it’s just a company opening, so there can be such a big scene, even the helicopter has been dispatched!

The crowd poked their heads and looked at the few people standing in front of the company.

Karina looked at all of it with a sense of loss. Although she invited some people, they didn’t have much friendship with her. Besides, she didn’t know anyone who was able to fly, in a helicopter.

Someone in the crowd exclaimed: “Isn't that flower basket limited to the legendary Tiffany? It seems that this flower basket is worth more than one million!”

“Wow, look at the flowers in these flower baskets. They seem to have never been seen before! This is too peetty!”

“That's a Dutch tulip! The top Dutch tulip is similar to our domestic bluegrass. It is very expensive. Each costs thousands. There are also blue enchantress and juliet roses that are all top in the world. These precious flowers! These flowers cannot be cultivated in our country. They can only be transported by air from abroad!”

“No wonder the helicopter was dispatched! It is estimated that after being teansported to the airport from abroad, it was directly transported here by helicopter!”

“Looking at this way, a flower basket is worth one million for Tiffany's basket alone, and the precious flowers in it may also cost one million.”

“There are a total of 20 baskets worth more than 40 million here?”

“Oh my God, this is the real ho! An opening ceremony, more than 40 million gift baskets alone?!”

“Yeah! And these flowers won't survive for long. I'm afraid they will wither after a few days. This is too extravagant.”

The Old Mrs. Yoo on the side couldn’t help swallowing.

She also likes planting flowers, and planted a lot of all kinds of flowers in the courtyard of Yoo’s villa.

However, she has always been reluctant to buy the world’s rare flowers.

Especially the most classic red and Wang tulips in the Netherlands, one plant costs nearly 10,000.

Jinsoul’s eyes straightened, and she whispered: “Grandma, I remember that you really like the Dutch tulips, but in the end I couldn't buy them. I could only buy a few hundred Henan tulips. How do these people give Karina gave such a valuable gift!”

When the Lady Yoo thought of her Henan tulips, it was a thousand miles away from others’ Dutch tulips!

As a result, she was even more jealous, and she couldn’t help but wonder if she could take a few away when she leaves, and plant them in her garden to see if they could survive.

At this moment, someone outside shouted:

“Ms. Minjeong, Vice Chairman of Emgrand Group, Ms. Wonyoung, Patriarch Kim Naesang, Patriarch Hwang Donghyuk and genius Doctor Kyungyu, congratulating the opening of Madame Lim's company, and wish the company a prosperous business!”