CHAPTER 139

After the car arrived in the city, the terrifying storm just now gradually stopped.

Then, as the wind rose and the clouds rose, a rainbow of seven colors hung in the sky, attracting countless people to stop and watch.

Y/n stopped the car at the entrance of the small commodity market and let Taehyun get out of the car.

After Taehyun got off the car, he respectfully raised his bows at Y/n, and said: “Thank you, Ms. Lim!”

Y/n looked at him and said lightly: “Taehyun, you must never tell anyone what happened today, do you understand?”

“Ms. Lim, don't worry, Taehyun understands!” Taehyun's face was full of admiration, and he had treated Y/n like a god.

Y/n nodded in satisfaction and drove away.

And Taehyun stood there, watching Y/n drive away, but did not dare to move for a long time.

As for Yuna in the car, Y/n and Karina directly took her to the hotel.

Yuna has always stayed in a hotel in Wrestvel and lived in Shangri-La. The security here is very good, and it is the property of the Lim family. It would take Yuna's cousin tonnes of courage, and he would never dare to attack Yuna here.

Until she got out of the car, Yuna's eyes looking at Y/n were still very complicated. She was like a big rock in her heart. She had a lot of words. She wanted to say to Y/n, she wanted to thank her, and she wanted to confess to her, regretting that she had no eyes. She read her wrong.

It was just that in front of Karina, what she wanted to say could not be said at all.

Can't help it several times, Yuna hesitated and stopped.

Yuna arrived at the door of the hotel, Karina hugged her and said softly: “Yuna, remmember, you must call Y/n when you encounter trouble, and don't let yourself be in danger.”

Yuna nodded and said softly: “Don't worry, Karina, I will.”

Y/n looked at Karina holding Yuna, and couldn't help feeling sore. Her wife had not held her many times, but she often held Yuna, her best friend.

Y/n didn't notice. Yuna looked at Karina's eyes with some envy as well.

Taking into account that Yuna is Karina's best friend, Y/n likes their company. For her safety, she took advantage of the second daughter's goodbye to send a message to Jiyong: “Please send a message to Orgeyon Shin's family. If they follow the idea of harming Yuna, I will level the Shin family!”

The strength of the Shin family is less than one-tenth of the Lim family, they will not dare to make another mistake

After separating from Yuna, after Y/n and the two returned home, Karina hurried to the bathroom to take a shower and change clothes because of the rain.

Y/n handed all the money she took back from Taehyun to Gong Yoo.

Gong Yoo triumphantly took over 300,000 and said excitedly: “These 300,000 are just the beginning. Next time I will earn him 3 million by picking up leaks. From now on, our family's good life will depend on me. Hahaha.”