CHAPTER 31

Beomgyu's newly opened hotel is in the development zone of Wrestvel City.

The development zone is far away from the urban area, and the land is large and sparsely populated. Y/n was a little wondering why Beomgyu chose to open the hotel here.

However, I heard from Karina that several large manufacturing enterprises have settled in the development zone recently, including large companies such as Foxconn, which will soon become functional.

So Beomgyu is actually very wise to open the restaurant here now.

Beomgyu's restaurant, on the edge of a wide new street, seems to be quite large, with two floors above and below.

The name of the restaurant is Yuelai Restaurant, and it seems to have some artistic conception.

When Y/n drove the car to the door of the hotel, there was already a row of cars parked at the door, and several people were standing in front of a golden BMW car smoking and chatting.

Y/n knew these people, they were all classmates in the previous university, but these people had no friendship with her.

The person who owned that BMW golden car, still remembered by Y/n that guy name was Na. Jaemin, who was a relatively famous second-generation rich in his class at the time. He had always thought about Karina, but Karina didn't look at him all.

At this time, Jaemin leaned against the golden BMW car and accepted compliments from his classmates. Several male classmates commented on his newly bought BMW sedan and exclaimed: "Brother Jaemin, you are really a winner in life. You are driving such an expensive car, neverthless, you just graduated. BWM! It seems to be the BMW 540, Right? The top 5 series?"

Jaemin laughed and said: "Oh, 540, it's nothing more than 700,000 or 800,000 only."

"540? This is the most expensive imported car in the 5 series!"

"Hey, I want to buy a 200,000 BMW 1 series, but I don't even make up the down payment. It's far worse than taking off!"

"Brother Jaemin, your car must be very powerful, right?"

Jaemin smiled and said: "Fortunately, it's okay. The pick is relatively strong. Generally, meet an opponent on the street."

"That's awesome! If only I could have a BMW car! My girlfriend thinks that I can't afford a car, and this is so annoying!"

At this time, someone with sharp eyes saw another BMW coming and said in surprise: "Oh, another BMW, is this also one of our classmates?"

"Holy cr*p! Isn't that Y/n the smelly rag?"

"It looks like Karina is sitting in the front seat! D*mn, this woman who eat leftovers is also driving a BMW. It must be Karina's right!"

Jaemin also saw Y/n in the car and said with a gloomy expression: "It turnd out to be this rubbish! D*mn, she is really lucky!"

At this time someone asked: "Hey, which series of BMW is she driving?"

At this time, Y/n drove the car nearby, then reversed and parked into the parking space. Jaemin glanced at the 520 on the tail label, and suddenly smiled contemptuously: "Cut it! 520, the lowest beggar version of the 5 series, only a swollen face. Anyone can afford this model!"