CHAPTER 75

Wooyung wanted to take the opportunity to establish a relationship with Fungui Bao, but he didn't expect that Fungui Bao would suddenly kick him off.

He rolled on the ground several times before he could stabilize his figure and sat on the ground at a loss: "Mr. Bao, what is going on, is there any misunderstanding?"

The others in the room also looked silly.

"Is this guy from the Yoo family? Why did you offend Mr. Bao?""

"The Yoo family doesn't have many abilities. Now that you offend the pavilion master, you won't be able to mix in Wrestvel in the future!"

For a time, there were a lot of discussions.

Many people even watched Fungui Bao fighting against wooyoung with the mentality of watching a good show.

At this time, Fungui Bao glared at Woooyung and snorted coldly: "Misunderstanding? You Rubbish!"

After that, he came up and kicked him again, and the kick made him cry out for a change.

Fungui Bao still didn't subdue his hatred, so he stepped directly on his chest and said sternly: "B*stard, do you know who you offended?"

Wooyoung's face was dumbfounded: "I haven't offended anyone, Mr. Bao, this is really a great injustice."

Fungui Bao raised his hand and slapped him twice, and scolded angrily: "Dog, the two you offended are distinguished guests of Miss Jang, I will really kill you and it still wouldn't reduce my hatred!"

After he finished speaking, he immediately instructed the people around him: "Drag this b*stard out of my face and beat him up! In addition, from now on, apart from the two distinguished guests just now, our Treasure Pavilion bans Wooyoung and the entire Yoo family. Who dares to let them in, I will break their legs directly!"

Immediately afterward, Wooyoung was beaten by several security guards.

After a fight, these people dragged him directly and threw him out of the Treasure Pavilion!

He had a blue nose and a swollen face, and his whole body was shaking, and he was too scared to speak.

He knew that he had caused a catastrophe and harmed the entire Yoo family!

But how could he think that Y/n turned out to be the guest invited by Wonyoing?

Why can she know the eldest lady of the Jang family!

Why can this waste be favored by Wonyoung!

After Y/n and Gong Yoo came out, they drove home.

Gong Yoo sighed in the car: "Y/n, it's not your dad who told you. If you really can't find the invitation letter, why would you steal someone else's?"

"Dad, there is no problem with the invitation letter, it is the people who look down on others." Y/n explained helplessly.

Gong Yoo said angrily: "If you can be a little better and have some ability, would they dare to treat us like this? After all, you are too incapable and too useless!"