CHAPTER 127

Hyunseo finally understood what Y/n meant by “almost mean”.

People still give her face, she doesn’t “almost mean”, but “much worse”!

Kyungyu was also shocked.

He saw that Y/n was controlling her internal breath, deliberately letting the true energy flow backward in her body, creating the illusion of “heart disease”, so his granddaughter was fooled.

However, the reverse flow of true Qi in the body can make people extremely painful.

But Y/n can not only control the true Qi flow in her body, but also retract and unwind freely, and her complexion is as usual, without any pain, this cultivation base is probably more than 50 years, at least more than a hundred years of learning! !

Kyungyu knew that he had met an expert in the hidden world.

His granddaughter is still dying, constantly provoking her. Fortunately, Y/n is a gentlewoman. If she angers her, then he and his granddaughter will have to return to the West with only one move, and they will not even have the strength to fight back.

So, he glared at Hyunseo, and said: “Ms. Y/n's cultivation level is extraordinary. You have taken a look at it by yourself and don't apologize.”

After finishing speaking, Kyungyu quickly clasped his fists and arched his hands to Y/n: “The Old Master has no way to descipline his granddaughter. Please master Lim, you must punish her well when you return.”

Hyunseo also recovered and understood that the other party’s medical skills were several grades higher than her own, and had to be convinced. She bowed her head and said: “I admit that your medical skills are better than mine.”

Y/n smiled and waved her hand, and said: “Practicing medicine is to save the world and save people. There is nothing strong or not strong. If I haven't seen, I might have to ask Mr. Kyungyu for more advice.”

This speech made Kyungyu look ashamed, but he was even more admired.

Obviously, the other party’s medical skills are much higher than his own, but she deliberately gave herself a step-down. This mind is definitely not owned by ordinary people!

Moreover, her medical skills have reached a superb level, so much so that throughout China, there will be no second person to be found like her!

Kyungyu arched his hand to Y/n and said with a serious face: “I didn't expect that in my lifetime, I would meet a master like Ms. Lim, and I will ask Master Lim for advice in the future.”

Y/n held her hand and nodded slightly.

Kyungyu was surprised and quickly said: “Thank you, Ms. Lim”

Seeing the conversation between the two, everyone in the room was shocked.

He was already the number one genius doctor in Wrestvel, so he condescended to ask Y/n for advice.

Everyone in the room was shocked.

The No. 1 genius doctor in Wrestvel is highly respected no matter where he goes, and the major hospitals also treat Kyungyu as a guest. He actually looks like a pupil in front of Y/n and asks the “master” for advice. This is incredible!