Part 2 - Ahjussi...

After closing the restaurant, Y/N went to her grandmother house, a small 2 rooms separate from the restaurant by a court. You can only access via the back door of the kitchen. Her grandmother really took a day off to go to a funeral. Since her return from the states 2 weeks ago, she started a language course in university. She started to help the granny at the restaurant, even if the old lady was not happy about that in the first place.

In the next morning, she quickly prepared a lunch box and went to school. Her grandmother was supposed to come back during the day.

At Jungkook house.

He woke up with a headache. He went to take a shower to refresh himself and took some painkiller. Jin prepared him an anti-hangover soup.

Jin: Finally awake. Take this.

Jungkook: Thank you Hyung

Jungkook: Thank you Hyung. I drank too much.

Jin: Yes, totally. Why were you so pissed off because of that girl yesterday. You wanted to see the granny that much?

Jungkook glared at his brother. He didn't even know why he acted like that. It was just a feeling, something that bothered him with this girl.

Jungkook: I hope that you took care of my car.

Jin: Your car is still near the restaurant.

Jungkook: How did we came back?

Taehyung appeared at the same time.

Taehyung: Jin Hyung texted me. I drove you home with my car. You don't remember that?

Jungkook: It's Jin's fault. I never drink outside the house.

Jin: You put yourself in this state all alone. You were so rude to this girl; she probably works here to pay her tuition.

Jungkook: Whatever, after visiting the factory, I need to pick-up my car. Taehyung, let's go.

They went in Taehyung's car, follow by a black van with some men of the clan. Today, they have to visited an old factory in the south of the city. The clan acquired a small alcohol company in exchange of a huge debt. 

Taehyung: JK, we arrived. Ouch, it seems in ruin.

Jungkook: Let's see inside.

They entered inside the factory. An old man came to them.

 An old man came to them