Part 30 - Sleepover...

Jungkook: Love...

Y/N tightened her grip around Jungkook's waist. She didn't want him to see her sad face. She just wanted to feel his strength, his warm, his love.

Jungkook: Love... I'm here... it will be okay,don't be sad...

Y/N detached her arms of her boyfriend who immediately turned himself to face his lover. He placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her with the eyes of love. He put a light kiss on her pinky lips.

Jungkook: You must be tired, let's...

He was cut by Y/N who kissed him with a kind of desperate passion, like she wanted to let go of all her pain in that kiss

He was cut by Y/N who kissed him with a kind of desperate passion, like she wanted to let go of all her pain in that kiss. Jungkook was taken aback at the beginning but quickly let himself immersed into that temptation. He let one of his hand going down Y/N's back until he reached her butt. His other hand grabbed her waist and in a quick movement, he lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and they laid on the bed, deepening the kiss.

Jungkook: Love... wait... we must stop...

Y/N: (With a low voice.) Why... (She kissed him once again.)

Jungkook stopped the kiss and put his head on her chest.

Jungkook: You are not in a right mind... I cannot take advantage of your sadness to do that...

Y/N sadly smiled and caressed Jungkook's hair. His love for her was so pure that he couldn't abuse her trust.

Jungkook: arff...I'm sure to regret it in less that 10 minutes...

Y/N: I love you... thanks... to be who you are...

Jungkook: I am thankful to have you to love me...

The two lovers stayed in each other arms until they fell asleep.

The Friday passed quickly. Y/N went to work but left the office at 4.00pm to visit her grandmother with Jungkook.They help her to pack her luggage's.