Part 9 - A trip with Jin...

The next two days passed quietly. Jungkook and Taehyung were outside most of the time. Y/N has the impression to be avoided by the master of this house. She only saw him 5 minutes during that time. She spent her all days with Jin. Her abdomen injury was healing well, and she decided to continue her aftercare alone. She already pack all of her stuff and asked Mr Park, who returned to work after his baby was born, to deliver it to her house.

Day of the photo shooting – 7.00am

Jin: I'm so tired, why did Yoongi accept something so early in the morning?

Y/N: You can sleep during the way. 

Jin: If I do that, you will be bored, alone in the car.

Y/N: Don't worry, I got some work to do, no time to be bored for a university student. 

They both got into the luxurious van who was waiting in front of the house.

Jin: Sweetie, can't you just take a day without working on something?

Y/N: I have to catch-up on all the lessons I missed.

Jin: Okay, but as soon as we arrived, you forget about your lessons and only enjoy the moment!

Y/N agreed with that condition and few minutes later, Jin fall asleep next to her. There was 2 hours of driving before reaching the shooting place.

Y/N: Oppa, you should wake up now, we're almost there. Your face will be puffy otherwise.

Jin: hmmm, already? I'm tired...

Manager Sejin: Jin, drink that, it will help you, but Miss Y/N is right, if you don't want to look awful on your photos, you have to wake up.

Jin: Okay, Oayk... but my handsome face can never be ugly...

After 10 minutes, the car parked in front of a magnific complex in the middle of giant natural park.

Y/N: Whoua, the view is amazing. It worth the 2 hours of driving.

Manager Sejin: Miss Y/N, please wore this mask, there is probably some paparazzi and it's better to your own privacy.