Part 34 - Party...

Mino looked once again to the woman who were facing them, and he recognized her; the girl who his boss almost killed during the previous party.

Y/N: I'm sure that your "services" were not requested.

GIRL: Ohh my dear, does my presence is an issue for you? Are you not supposed to take care of the guests, is it not your job?

Y/N was fuming to see that woman here. She didn't want to create a fuss and decided to just ignore her.

Y/N: I will let you enjoying the party... excuse me. (Y/N was about to leave when the girl said.)

GIRL: You seem to like the company of handsome guys

GIRL: You seem to like the company of handsome guys... you can make much more money by working with us than here... men love the fake innocent type... I can introduce you some of my clients... you already know which type of men I like.

Mino: Be careful with your words!!! Y/N, let's go.

Mino put his hand in Y/N's back to make her move. She entered the restroom and he stayed in front of the door to avoid anyone to come in. He knew that the young girl needed time alone. The escort girl quickly left to the principal room where the music was now playing. After few minutes, Y/N came out.

Mino: Y/N, are you okay? (He asked with a worry tone.)

Y/N: (She smiled.) I'm fine, don't worry. Just like you, I'm here to work and I will focus on that. But Mino, not a word to who you know!

Mino: Y/N... the boss will beat me to death if...

Y/N: shhh, stop... he's coming, not a word or I'm not your friend anymore!

Y/N saw Jungkook and Taehyung entering, and she cut the conversation with Mino before heading to her boyfriend.

Y/N: Mr Kim, Mr Jeon, welcome to our party...

Taehyung smiled to Y/N while Jungkook frowned. She was playing the host with him, and he was not here for that.

Taehyung: Miss Kim, you look amazing in that dress.

Jungkook: I agree with you, Mrs Jeon is stunning... I can't resist...

Jungkook grabbed Y/N by her waist and kissed her in front of his cousin, Mino and the few guests present in the corridor.

Y/N: Yahhh, are you crazy, everyone is looking!!!

Taehyung: Bro, you know that she is working, right?