Part 25 - I'm sorry...

Jungkook was keeping his tight on the girl's neck, his eyes only focused on that useless woman who was messing with him.

Jungkook: I normally don't hurt women, but I can make an exception for you.

Girl: Please... stop, I'm sorry... (Her eyes were on Y/N, begging for help.)

Y/N made a step closer, a bit afraid. At the same time, Taehyung arrived from the main room, worried for his cousin.

Y/N: Jungkook... (She took his hand to make a contact.) Oppa, stop.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm who was holding the girl's neck and made him let go of his catch. The girl fell on the ground.

Taehyung:Jungkook, stop that! Y/N, are you okay? What happened?

Y/N didn't have the time to respond, Jungkook took her hand and left with her in another room. Taehyung looked at the girl and said:

Taehyung:I told you to leave... you're lucky to still be alive!

After closing the door, Jungkook passed his hand on his hairs. He couldn't keep his control; something was wrong with him. Y/N was looking at him,not knowing what to say or what to do.

 Y/N was looking at him,not knowing what to say or what to do

Jungkook:I'm sorry... I must have scared you... (His tone was soft, nothing like how he talked to that girl.)Sorry...

Y/N approached him and hugged him with tenderness.

Y/N: It's okay... I know that you are not angry at me... right?

Jungkook:Never, Love... I'm sorry...

Jungkook felt relaxed in her embrace. His face on the crouch of her neck, his lips against her soft skin, he let himself drift in his need of kissing her. He started with a first light touch on the pure white skin of her neck and made his way to her lips. As he deepened the kiss, he pressed her body against his, feeling all of her perfect curves but making him even more needy. But something was different. Jungkook kisses were different. His hand went from the back of Y/N's neck to the top of her shirt, and he started to unbutton it. Y/N was not ready for that, and she tried to push him.

Y/N: Jungkook, Stop... what are you doing... Oppa stop...

Jungkook came to his sense when he heard her calling him Oppa. She only used that word with him when she needed his attention. 

Jungkook:I'm sorry... something is wrong with me... you can't stay with me...

Jungkook took Y/N's hand and went outside. He found Taehyung still waiting for them in the corridor with a worried face.

Jungkook: Call Jin. (Hemade Y/N sit on one of the couch.) Love, don't worry, it's nothing but I need you to stay at Jin'shouse tonight.