Part 20 - Camping...

The shower that Jungkook took was way longer that usual. He needed to clear his mind of what happened today but every time that he closed his eyes, he saw Y/N scared and hurt. He needed a drink. He was about to leave his bedroom when he heard a noise from the corridor. He grabbed his gun and went to check. He slowly opened the door and saw Y/N. He immediately hid his gun in his back.

Jungkook: Y/N, what are you doing? Why are you not sleeping?

She was standing here, with her plush in her hands, wearing a tiny short, way too revealing for him. She looked at him with her doe eyes.

Y/N: I'm not sleepy... I wanted to watch something on TV...

She seemed tired and he knew her well enough to know that she was hiding something to him.

Jungkook: Did you have a nightmare? Are you afraid to stay alone?

She looked down, embarrassed. He took her hand and pulled her inside his bedroom.

Y/N: Ahjussi, what are you doing?

Jungkook: Ahjussi??? Did you forget what happens when you call me like that?

She shook her head. He made her sit on the bed and sat on the other side, after putting back his gun in the drawer of the table.

 He made her sit on the bed and sat on the other side, after putting back his gun in the drawer of the table

Jungkook: You can sleep at ease, I'm here, nothing will happen!

Y/N: How do you expect me to fall asleep with you around, you're the biggest danger for me here!

Jungkook stared at her with an annoyed look. She was looking at him like if he was a pervert.

Jungkook: If you don't want to sleep, fine, just stay here, I'm tired, I will sleep!

He closed his eyes. Y/N laid down, turned herself to face him and observed his features for a moment, finding his relaxed expression recomforting. 10 minutes later, Jungkook noticed that Y/N was asleep and very closed to him.

Jungkook: So??? Miss I cannot sleep around you???

Strangely, he felt himself calm after those 10 minutes beside her. He covered her with the blanket and put a light kiss on her swollen cheek, making her to move a little. He wanted to curse himself. He delicately took off some strands of hair from her face.