Part 11 - Feelings...

Jungkook was having fun to tease Y/N this morning. She was really close to him, too close maybe. In her tentative to not look at his exposed body, she was focused on his black and hypnotic eyes. She was saved by Jungkook's phone. His guy was in front of the restaurant.

Jungkook: My clothes are here.

Y/N: So?

Jungkook: Are you going to take them, or I can stay like that if you prefer!

Y/N mumbled inaudible things but went to open the front door of the restaurant. She thanked the guy and came back with a bag.

Y/N: How can your guy arrive so fast?

Jungkook: It's the "in case of emergency" bag from my car.

Y/N: So that guy was around all night? You lied when you said there was no one with you!

As usual, he didn't respond and went to dress in the bedroom.

After getting changed, Jungkook sat at the table and started devouring what Y/N prepared. He was not joking when he said he was starving.

Y/N: Whoua, take your time or you will have a bad digestion. Drinking that much opened your appetite?

Jungkook: You will go to see your grandmother today? I can drive you..

Y/N: I don't want to bother you; I know you're Busy...

Jungkook stopped eating for a second and look at her

Jungkook stopped eating for a second and look at her. She was passing a message to him, and he found that cute.

Jungkook: So, you resigned of your job at school?

Y/N: Yes, I cannot handle everything, the days are not long enough... but, how do you know? You really have someone monitoring me? Whoua, you ignored me for days but at the same time, you tracked everything that I did!

Jungkook: I didn't ignore you.

Y/N: No, you didn't, you were Busy...

Y/N stood up and went to her bedroom to take a shower and prepare herself. She was annoyed by Jungkook behavior. He was playing with her.

While waiting, Jungkook was remembering of his actions toward Y/N last night. He felt angry because of that guy and his way to call her Noona. He definitively didn't like him. Under his baby face look, he was sure of his hidden intention, he is a man after all.

He was taken out of his thoughts by Y/N.

Y/N: I need to go to the market; you will stay here?

Jungkook: I'm going with you.

Y/N: You really don't have other things to do? Or you plan to torture me all day long?