Part 37 - Grandpa...

When Y/N and JK returned to the living room, Jin was talking with his grandfather, Yoongi and Taehyung were on their phones.

Jungkook: Old Man, when do you plan to return to Busan?

Mr Kim: Why? I just arrived and you already want me to leave? You, ungrateful brat... I didn't beat your ass since too long...

Jungkook: You think your old carcass is still operational? It's good to dream!

Y/N stared at Jungkook. She was a bit surprised by the way those two were talking to each others.

Mr Kim: Anyway, I didn't come here for you. (He changed his expression to talk to Y/N.) Y/N, let this grandpa invite you for lunch and do some shopping. Girls of your age must like it, right?

 Girls of your age must like it, right?

Y/N: ... Sorry Sir, I'm not sure about...

Mr Kim: You will not reject me like that brat... I'm sure that you are a kind person.

Jin: Don't force her, she needs to rest!

Mr Kim looked at Y/N with insistence and she smiled before standing up.

Y/N: ... Okay... Let me change first...

Mr Kim: Take your time.

Yoongi: Why are you forcing her to go with you!

Jungkook was sending bullets with his eyes to his grandfather, but the Old Man didn't care. He was just imposing his will, as usual.

Mr Kim: I didn't force her, she is a nice and obedient kid, not like all of you!

Jungkook: You're abusing of your position; she is incapable to refuse something to a man like you!

Mr Kim: Don't be so dramatic, she is a very important person for me too, you know. I just want to have a good moment with her, you can stay here if you disagree that much to our little escapade!

Jungkook: No way...

Mr Kim called one of his guy and he asked him to make the necessary for their visit. He knew that Y/N was like her grandmother, a passionate for cooking and he wanted to take her to Mr Baek's restaurant.

After 10 minutes, Y/N came back. She put foundation on her bruise to hide as much as possible the purple color. She got a mask on her hand.

Y/N: ... I hope to have not be too long.

Mr Kim: Not at all, you're very cute! Ready to go?

She shyly nodded and the 4 boys stood up too. She followed the elder steps, not knowing how to behave in front of him. He was so charismatic.