Part 35 - How dare you?

Taehyung: San, where is Y/N? Jungkook is with her?

Taehyung asked to San who came back near his boss' table.

San: They are in the garden. I didn't want to be in the middle. Y/N was holding her tears... the boss was rude with her... sorry... I...

Taehyung: It's okay, I know she is your friend. Jungkook is angry because of that girl and Lee. The frustration is not a good thing for him... and by extension for us.

In the meantime, Mino was following a group of 3 women who went outside to smoke. He spotted Y/N alone on the bench and ran toward her.

Mino: Y/N, why are you here alone? Where is San?

Y/N: (She wiped her tears before looking at him.) I just needed fresh air...

Mino: I'm sorry... Mr Jeon yelled at you because I'm not good at my work.

Y/N: It's not your fault... 

Mino:I told him about that girl

Mino:I told him about that girl... and what she said to you... I'm sorry...

Mino could read the disappointment on Y/N's eyes. She stood up to leave.

Mino: Y/N, please, I had no other choice, I just follow the orders.

Y/N: Even if Jungkook is your boss I though that we were friends now and that you would respect my choice. Nothing happened but you didn't trust my judgement and now he is piss off for nothing. I had informed Taehyung already, it was enough.

Y/N made 2 steps when she was stopped by the girls who were smoking.

TEGirl: Y/N... we need your help.

Y/NSorry... I'm busy right now, you can ask for help to Mr Lam.

TEGirl2: You're the only one that can save us now... we pissed off Mr Min and only you can help us to keep our job, please Y/N...

Y/N: What did you do? There is an issue with Namjoon or the investors?

The 2 girls stared at each others. They hesitated a moment before telling Y/N that they tried to flirt with her boyfriend and his friend.

Jungkook was listening since Mino arrived and he felt bad for Y/N. He yelled at her, her friend betrayed her trust and her coworkers flirted with her boyfriend. Without forgetting that B*** who insulted her. Great evening!

Y/N: (She laughed, nervously.) Ahaha, it's a joke, right?

TE Girl: We are sorry, we didn't know that you are dating with him. You are always with Namjoon or those 2 guys so we...