Part 12 - Drunk...

Jungkook was coming down, eyes on his phone. Yoongi told him that he will visit him tonight. He informed Y/N without directly looking at her.

Jungkook: Yoongi will come, did (he finally looked up of his phone.)... what the F***, kid, what are you doing!

He came close to her and took the can of beer on the table, it was empty.

Jungkook: Where did you find this? Why did you drink?

Y/N: (She was smiling like an idiot.) In the fridge, dummy, ahahaha.

Jungkook: How many of this did you drink?

She makes the V sign with her hand and continued to giggle.

Y/N: Oppaaaa, I feel good now, I'm not sad now...

Jungkook was angry. She was drunk and started acting weird.

Jungkook: Don't "Oppa" me! Aishh, don't do silly things or I will lock you in a cold and dark room!

Suddenly Y/N stood up and started to cry loudly.

Y/N: ... Why are... you yelling... at me... I'm so sad...

Jungkook looked at her not knowing what to do. Her tears seemed real and fake at the same time. He never had to manage a drunk woman in the past. He stood up and hugged her timidly.

Jungkook: It's okay, stop crying, I'm sorry...

She hugged him back, erasing the distance between their two bodies.

Y/N: Oppa is so warm...

Jungkook froze. She was too close to him, and her little angelic voice was tempting him to a wrong way. He broke the hug, put his hands on her shoulders and bend down to make her looking at his eyes.

Jungkook: Y/N, you're not in your normal state, so just listen to me, be a good girl and don't do things that you will totally regret in few hours.

She innocently nodded and Jungkook make her sit on the couch. He went to the kitchen to take water. He couldn't prepare coffee, or she will not be able to sleep, and it will be a nightmare for him. When he came back to the living room, Y/N was video calling Jin.