Part 7 - Mafia...

Jungkook was looking for his outfit, he was not facing her. She was playing with her hands, looking for the courage to question him. 

Y/N: Why do you have a gun? Why Halmeoni asked me to stay with you? Who attacked us? Why...

Jungkook:Breath kid. (He sat on one of the armchair.)Sit

Y/N sat on the other armchair and was staring at Jungkook with her eyes wide open

Jungkook: First of all, you know that no-one in this house will never hurt you so don't be afraid of us because of what I will say. (Y/N nodded.) You know that my family is in the entertainment business, but not only. I'm more in charge of the other part, without glitters and strass but money and power. Guns are necessary to protect ourselves.

Y/N was listening to his explanations with attention.

Y/N: You're speaking like you're a mafia boss...

Jungkook didn't answer to her remark, but his dark eyes were speaking for him.

Jungkook: Your grandmother asked me to protect you after those thugs came to her restaurant. She thought they would come back, and she was right. She knows that the safer place for you is with me. The only issue is that the guy who escaped knows who I am and probably wants to use you against me.

Y/N: Why ?

Jungkook: Because it's how it is in this business. Use the weakness of your enemy. For now, you're the only connection he found to reach me. So, sorry but your life is at risk until we catch him.

Y/N: That's crazy ! My life is a mess... So, everyone in this house works with you? 

Jungkook: Jinhas nothing to do with our world, Yoongi manages the official company. Taehyungworks with me.

Y/N: Halmeoni, she is maybe in danger too, she knows you way before me, what if...

Jungkook: Don't worry, she is well guarded, and Taehyung will transfer her to another clinic tomorrow

Y/N didn't know how to process all those information.