CH-3 {Weak}

Edited..

Sid's POV:

I changed into my lower T-shirt and laid on the bed as I scrolled through my phone..Everyone was congratulating me on my marriage but at least someone ask me if I was happy or not..Huhh!!..I continued to scroll through my phone..

After some time I heard some voice..Maybe a voice of crying?..But who could it be..It's coming from the washroom..Is that girl Ashi crying?..Now what happened?

I made my way to washroom and knocked it..After 2-3 knocks she opened the door..And I saw her red puffy eyes with tear strains on her cheek..But why she cried..Maybe because I said that harsh words to her..I unknowingly felt guilty for making her cry..

"Were you crying?" I asked after a few seconds of silence..I rarely made anyone sad..It's just I didn't wanted to marry and my anger busted on her..

"N..No..I am sleepy" She said and moved towards bed..

I followed her..I didn't wanted to share my bed with anyone but she is my Wife so I have to do that..She was going towards the bed but changed her direction and went to the couch..Leaving me all confused..

"Why are you sleeping on the couch" I asked..

"I-I don't want to sleep with y-you..I need time to adjust" She hesitated

"I also don't have any wish to sleep with you..If you want to sleep there then let it be..In fact, I am happy at least I still have my own bed.." Saying this I jumped on my bed and switched off the light..

After some time I again heard some voice..I switched on the light and saw Ashi sitting on the couch while hugging her knees and her head was tucked in her arms..

"What happened?" I asked her..

"I..I am scared..of dar..darkness" She said moving her head out of her arms..

"You aren't a kid to be afraid" I said..

"My-my aunt used to lock and th-threaten me when uncle went out for business for some d-days..That's why...I am afraid" She silently cried..

I can see her tears flowing down her face..I wanted to calm her down but I can't be soft in front of her..She is just acting like innocent she just wants my money..'Don't be a fool Sid' I scolded my mind..

Does her aunt really used to lock her up?..I can see the fear in her eyes..

"Ok, I won't turn off the lights..Sleep now" I said and waited for her to lie down..

She slowly laid down..I also laid bciz I was damn tired...It was all so good Me in my bed with a cosy blanket and Winter season but still, I didn't wanted to marry this cheap girl..Unknowingly sleep took over me..

************

Next morning..

I woke up and got off my bed and then I saw Ashi..Memories of yesterday flooded in my mind..My marriage..The media people..My harsh words and her crying..Shaking my thoughts I went to the washroom and did my morning chores..

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the washroom door..Who could this be?.. I was just going to get in the bathtub..Huh...I went to open the door and saw the face I didn't want to see..My so-called wife standing there..But she seems pale and weak..

"What?" I asked her rudely..

"I wanted to take a bath" She said..

"Can't you see I am here..Can't you just wait?" I said controlling my anger..Means how could she just say that when I am already in?

"But.." She tried to say..

"Just wait for me" I shouted She jumped in fear..

And then she started walking back..I sighed in a calming way and was about to close the door when I saw her holding her head..Something is definitely wrong..Before I could think something she fell on the floor...DID SHE FAINTED? OfCourse you idiot she did fainted..

I ran out and took her in my arms..Laid her on the bed and quickly called mom-dad and doctor..

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys..The next one will be big💝

Your author~
RIYA💕