Ch-24 {In hospital}

•| Sid's pov |•

"Track her phone's last location" I told to my friend Martin who is a hacker..

Currently I was in one on my friends house..Martin is a hacker and a computer genius..We became friends when I visited new York last time..

"Her phone's last location was Adirondack park(a forest in new york)..Then her phone got switched off" He said

He was right her phone is switched off..I dialled her number many times but it only says that the phone is switched off..

"Thank you for your help" I said..

"Anytime for you bro" He said and I bidded him bye and made my way towards the car..

I sat in my car and started driving towards the adirondack park..

What is she doing there?..God just keep her safe please..There are so many wild animals in that park..What if she might get hurt..

No..no think positive..She will be fine..

I parked my car and got near the park gate..

"Sir how can I help you?" A forest ranger who is on duty asked me..

"I want to go inside" I said..

"No sir I can't let you..It's too late to go inside and although there are many animals who might hurt you" He said..

"I want to go inside now..My wife is in there..I will just go and bring her okay?" I said making him understand..

"Ohh no sir..You might have got some wrong information..No one stays in park at night" He said..

"She is new to this city..She doesn't know anything..And she is in danger just fucking let me go inside" I am getting irritated now..

"Sir please..I can't let you in please understand..It's too risky" He said trying to calm me down..

"That's what I am saying it is too risky to let my wife stay in there" I said loudly..

"Sir I am saying politely please it's my job to warn you..I can't let you in knowing that you might die" He said..

"Oh cut the Crap!..What do you want Money?..I will give you just let me in" I yelled frustratedly..

"It's not about money..It's about the animals who go wild during night..So please..We will try to find your wife just for now go to your h-" Before he could complete his sentence my phone ringed..

It's an unknown number..

"Hello?" I said..

"Am I talking to Siddharth Nigam?" A lady on the other line asked..

"Yes it's me" I said..

"Sir you wife is admitted in our hospital..I want to inform you that-" Before she could continue I cut her..

"Which hospital?" i asked hurriedly

"City hospital" I hung up the call and made my way back to the car..

"Sir we will try to find your wife" The forest ranger said..

"No need..She is admitted in city hospital" I said..

"Ohh..I will pray for her safety" He said and I smiled at him..

I drove my car to city hospital with lightening speed..

I was getting panicked more as the hospital was coming near..After parking my car I walked inside towrds the reception..

The girl there smiled seductively at me making me roll my eyes..