Ch-31{Secrets}

•| Sid's pov |•

After ashi went to her room without saying anything..I was just thinking what happened..

I went to the guestroom and knocked but she juat asked me to go away while crying..I let her be alone because I think it is better to leave her alone and let her gather herself..

I walked to our room and saw Abhi sitting on coach..

"Abhi" I said excitedly and walked to him he stood but as I was about to hug him he punched me in my stomach..

"Ughh that hurts" I said holdimg my stomach..

"It is to hurt you so it will obviously hurt" He said a logical thing..

"But what was that for?" I asked..

He glared at me before speaking..

"You are still with Nisha?..That bit*h..How could you cheat Ashi?" He said..

"First of all who said you I am with Nisha..I am not with her,I will never be..And second I didn't cheat ashi..And third call her bhabi not ashi" I said glaring back at him..

"Oh right..Then how come we saw you with Nisha today at cafe?" He asked.

"Oh that actually...Wait we?..Who else saw me with her?" I asked horrified..

And then he said the name I didn't wanted it to be..

"Ashi saw this and she cried all the day thinking you will leave her" He said and I sighed in sadness so that's the reason she is not talking to me..But don't she trust me?..She could have came to me and asked..

"Abhi..Let me explain..." And then I explained him everything from the day Nisha came bavk..And he listened with patience..

"Fucking shit..All this happned..Sid you have to tell this to Ashi..She is thinking so wrong" He said..

"No..Just let it all end..Once I destroy Nisha..We can tell her" I said and he didn't question me much to my pleasure..

"I will go and change" I said and turned around..

"What the hell" Abhi shouted..

"God my ears..What's with your shouting?" I groaned..

"Did you make out with Nisha?" He asked with wide eyes..

"Have you lost the peace of your mind..Why would I when I have a wife?" I said confused

"Then why are there kiss prints on your shirt?" He asked angrily..

I hurriedly unbuttoned my shirt and took it out..There were nearly 4-5 prints of lipstick..What the hell..Who did this?

"Can you explain?" He asked me..

"I don't know..I really don't..A waiter by mistake spilled juice on my shirt and Nisha helped me even after I denied her..I don't know how these got on my shirt" I said..

"Nisha did this for sure..We know her that she can go to any extent to get you" He sneered angrily..

"I think same" I sighed..

"Thank god Ashi didn't see these or what would have happened" He said sounding relaxed..

"She did" I mumbled..

"Wh..what?How?" He asked..

"When I came back home ashi was in kitchen and at same time I went there to drink water..I think she saw them that's why she questioned me and ran to the guestroom" I said and he sighed then sat on coach with thud..