Ch-27 {I'm in love}

•| Ashi's pov |•

    ~Few days later~

"Sid" I said his name for the third time but he still didn't looked up from his phone.

We were eating our breakfast on dinning table and sid is just busy with something on his phone..I am trying to make him eat his breakfast because he is going to be late for his film shoot..

But this man is not in a mood to listen to me..

"Sid I am going to say last time..Eat your breakfast or I will break your phone" I said but who I am threatening with phone..He can buy another if I broke it..

He is so stubborn..Still didn't kept his phone down..

"Ok fine..You are not gonna sleep in same room as me for a week" I threatened him dangerously..

He immediately looked at me with wide eyes..And kept his phone down..I mentally smirked at my victory..

"Why are you saying like this?..See I am eating" He said while taking a bite..

"Yeah yeah you are eating and I was the one who was using phone right?" I asked while glaring at him while he just smiled cheekily..

"Sorry" He whispered with a grin..

I sometimes think that he intentionally annoys me by not listening to me..

"I have told you Sid..Not to use phone while eating" I huffed and got up with my empty plate but a hand surrounded my wrist and pulled me back on chair..

"I said I am sorry..I was just checking on some mails" He said with an innocent smile..How could I resist his face?

"Ok fine..But don't repeat it" I said while he nodded multiple times and quickly finished his breakfast..

I kept the plates in dishwasher when I heard sid yelling for me..

"ASHI" He again yelled..

God this man will make me deaf..

I went towards living room and saw him looking for something..

"What happened?" I asked him..

"I can't find my wallet" He said looking here and there..

I looked around and saw his wallet on the dinning table..I walked over to it and picked it up before going back to sid and handing him his wallet with a glare..

"Do you even look properly before shouting out?" I hissed at him becoz it's his daily routine he every morning forgets something..

"I am sorry..I am late so didn't looked properly" He said while scratching his neck..

"Ok listen..Zach(ashi's bodyguard) would be here in sometime..Don't open the door for anyone and if something happens call me firstly" He said as I helped him wearing his coat..

"Yeah I know sid..I am not a 'kid'.." I said focusing on the word kid..

"Yeah for sure you are not" He said and walked towards the door..

"Sid..Can I go out today..I am bored at home" I said with puppy dog eyes..

He huffed before saying "You know I can't say no to that face"

"So that's a yes?" I asked hopefully..

"Okh..But.." I didn't let him complete and hugged him in excitement while he hugged me back..His arms felt safe..I can stay here forever..I broked the hug while blushing..

He cleared his throat "I was saying that take Zach along with you" I nodded at him..

"And here take it" He took out one of his credit card before forwarding it to me..