Ch-20{Friends?}

•| Sid's pov |•

I got inside the underground room..Ok to say its a little horrifying not that I am afraid but I could tell it that Ashi is scared by the surroundings..

I was walking in the dark hallway with dim lights and ashi following me..Soon I felt two hands clinging on my arm..I looked only to see ashi holding my arm while looking at all the side with a scared look..

I chuckled at her only to make her glare at me..I straightened my face and continued to walk..After a few seconds I saw a figure coming towards us making ashi freak at her place..

The figure came close to us and I recognized the person..It was sahil he smiled towards us and guided us the way towards a room..

"Couldn't you get a better place to hide them?" I asked him..He smiled sheepily before saying..

"Sorry..But this place is safe from police and they can't from here"He said and I nodded before looking at ashi who was trying to understand what we were saying..

He opened the door of the room and turned on the lights..I roamed my eyes in the whole room..It's not that bad..My eyes landed on 2 persons which were tied on chair with tape on their mouths..

I looked at sahil to confirm that are they those mens?..And he nodded at me..By just looking at them my blood boiled by whatever they did and they blamed me..

I came out of my thoughts when I felt ashi's hands clutching my arm more tightly..I looked over my shoulder at her only to see her breathing heavily..I guess she recognized them..

Soon enough she started trembling and hid behind my shoulder..Ok she's remembering that night and I think it was a wrong decision to bring her here..

"Could you go out for a moment please?" i asked sahil to which he nodded and left us alone with those two mens..

"Th..they"Ashi tried to speak..

"They are the same mens" I reassured her and listening it she backed off from me..

When I tried to go near her she moved back making me confuse..I took big steps towards her and held her before she could mive back..

"Wh..what did I..I do that y..you are again try..trying to rape m..me" She said flinching under my touch..

Ok it was really really a bad move to bring her here..She's thinking that I brought her here to misbehave with her..

"Ashi it's not like you think" I said but she wasn't listening..

"Pl..please..I..Just leave m..me" She said and tried to move away..

"Ashi..ASHI LISTEN" I said loudly knowing that she would scare more but I don't have an option she isn't listening..

She flinched at my voice but her mumbling got quiet..

I made her sit on the nearby chair..And went towards those two mens and punched one of them before removing his tape from his mouth..

"Speak up" I said to him..

He didn't uttered a word making me punch him again..Ashi screamed seeing the scene infront of her but that didn't stopped me..

"Speak up and I'll leave you alive" I said and picked up a knife kept on the table and showed it to him..

He gulped before speaking..

"I am sorry..Don't kill us..We were paud to do whatever we did that night with her" He said looking at ashi..

"Did I send you that night?" I asked them

"N..No" He said and I looked at ashi who's eyes were now wide in shock and confusion..

"Then who sent you?" I asked sternly..

"We don't know..We just know that it was a girl who paid us to do so..We really don't know anything about her" they said in fear..

I stood up and punched both of them one last time before going towards ashi who was still in shock..I held her hand and started walking out..

As I walked out I saw sahil talking to someone but he ended his call seeing us..I smiled and thanked him for his help and asked him to call the police so that they both men can be arrested..

...

I was driving the car and ashi was sitting silently beside me..I looked at her and tgen looked at the road..

Suddenly the car haulted with a break..I tried to restart it but it didn't started..I got out only to see a tyre punctured..

"What happened?" Ashi asked..This is the first time she spoke after we sat in the car..

"The tyre punctured" I said and she nodded..I felt a rain drop on my cheek and just in a second the rain started pouring making me and ashi wet..

She quickly sat in the car following me..

"Ughh..This rain" I said getting irritated..

I picked up my phone to call my driver but there was no network..Great!..

"There is no network" I said..

"What?..How are we gonna go?" She asked me..

"Umm..There is a hotel nearly 1 km away from here..If you want we can walk till there.." I said..

"I can't" She said making me confused..

"I have sinus..I can't get wet in rain or my condition will get worse" She said looking down..

"Ohh..Then we have to wait here only till the rain stops" I said and she nodded..

After a good 5 mins she Started talking..Thank god she started a talk or I was getting hell bore..

"I am sorry" She said..

"For what?" I asked confusedly..

"For blaming you that you sent those mens" She said getting embrassed..I chuckled seeing her red cheeks due to embarassment ..

"It's ok..If I would ve at your place I would have done the same" I said reassuring her..

"But still I should have listened to you before reacting" She said with a hint of guiltiness..

"It's ok let's just forget about it" I said but she didn't reply..

"Umm..Can we be...." Ashi started speaking,I asked her to continue..

"Can we be friends?..I mean atleast we can start a friendship right?..It's not a big deal..But if you don't want to be friend with me then no problem..It's your wish..I won't force y..." She started rambling but I stopped her inbetween by my laughs..And really she looked too cute while saying sentences fastly..

"Ohh..ohh god..You are so cute" I said inbetween my laughs not really knowing what I said and making her all red like a tomato..

"I accept your offer..I will be your friend.." I said with a smile to which she grinned widely..

______

This message is to my silent reader who just read this story without voting or commenting..Guys plss atleast like or comment it doesn't cost something..And it will also motivate me to write..

Ignore my grammar mistakes..

Vote..💙
Comment..💛
Share..💜

Lots of love to you guys,
RIYA💕