Ch-37 {She is leaving}

•| Sid's pov |•

I woke up by feeling someone moving beside me..As I opened my eyes I was welcome by the bright light of sun and it took me time to adjust with its intensity..

I turned around only to be memorized by the view..There was my beautiful wife sleeping while snuggling into me..She looked so breathtaking in my shirt that hung around her shoulders and reached just above her mid thighs giving me a nice view of her silky legs..

She again wriggled and snuggled her face in the crook of my neck trying to get away from the bright shine of sun..I chuckled at her and pulled the rope beside me which drew the curtains around the bed not letting the direct sunlight to disturb our sleep.

Now her hairs were all over her face again disturbing her sleep..I tucked them behind her ears and kissed her forehead by which she woke up..
She opened her dark brown eyes and looked up at me while smiling..

"Good morning beautiful" I said softly..

"Good morning" She said and then looked down realizing that she was naked with just my shirt on her..She instantly buttoned the top two buttons of the shirt which were wide open exposing her neck and chest that ws all covered with hickeys that I gave her..

"Well no need to hide anything I already saw everything last night" I said smirking making her blush..

She tried to sit up ignoring my comment yaht made her blush but a hiss left her mouth as she tried to sit..

I took her hiss as a clue to sit up and help her to sit..I knew she would be sore because it was her first time even mine was first time too..

"Is it paining much?" I asked worriedly by looking the painful expression on her face..

"No its fine..I am okay" She spoke but I wasn't convinced..

"It's my fault..I am sorry..I should have been more gentle" I said but she hushed me..

"You were gentle sid and it's normal for everyone..I am okay really okay" She spoke and I nodded..

"By the way I am so much hungry..I ate last evening that too some snacks..Please bring something to eat" She said pouting like a kid making me chuckle..

"Let's go down and get freshed till the breakfast come..And before you ask let me tell you that I also booked the top floor suite of the hotel so that we could change and get fresh and no one would be there also" I said to her receiving a smile from her..

"Where is my dress?" She asked looking around..

"You don't need to wear it as you already have my shirt on..I have arranged some comfortable clothes for you in the room..You can wear them after taking a bath" I said making her nod in response..

She stood up on the floor while pulling the shirt down trying to cover her legs..

"It won't stretch so it's a waste of time doing that" I laughed looking at her blushing face..

She didn't said anything but walked slowly towards the lift..I also stood up and walked towards her only in my pants on because she was wearing my shirt..

•| Ashi's pov |•

I slowly walked to the lift and tried to walk straight but the pain in my lower region wasn't helping..

I heard footsteps coming near me and I knew it was sid..After a second I was swinging in air in his arms..He picked me up taking me by surprise..

"Sid what are you doing?" I asked him..

"Just helping my wife because I can't see her in pain..So you keep quite and let me pamper you" His words made me look at him in adoration

Is he the same man who once used to hate me?..Is he the same arrogant Siddharth who he was when we were married..