Ch-10{Alone at home*part 2

Edited..

⚠⚠Warning this chapter contains of scenes like rape and torture..And if u are easily triggered by that then don't read it..⚠⚠

The writer is clearly against these things(like rape)..The following scenes are just for story purpose..So no bad mouthing in comments❣❣

•|Ashi's pov|•

"Let's do some fun..What say?" One of them said with a smirk plastered on his face and my eyes got wide at his statement..

"Stay a-away" I tried to say without stuttering..

"Are you scared girl?..Don't be..Because your husband is the one who has sent us to look after you..And he'll also give us money for that..We can do whatever we want you know.." Another man said..

Siddharth sent them?..No he couldn't he is cruel towards me but he won't do it..But then again I remembered..

Revenge!!He wants his revenge..He sent them to..to...harass me or something worse..

Before I could even think ahead..I was on the floor struggling under the hold of those men..

"LEAVE MEE!!" I screamed as loudly as I could in hope that someone will hear me..

"Shout as much as you want girl..But no one's gonna come today" The tall man said..

"Please..Let me go!" I say..my voice becoming shaky...

They didn't bother to hear me or notice my struggles..They took a grab on my clothes trying to pull them away..

"NO..Don't please..Leave me" I begged struggling hard to keep my dignity pure..

They harshly took my top off me leaving me in just a bra..

"Leave me please..I beg u" I cried shaking under fear..

When they didn't seemed to stop I pushed them with all the strength I had..And tried to run upstairs..I was on half stairs when someone held my ankle and pulled it..

I landed flat on the stairs and looked down only to see the tall man pulling me downstairs harshly..I tried to hold the grip on stairs but failed miserably..

When I was again infront of both of 'them'..I noticed their eyes..They were looking angry as hell..

"You are being a bad girl..You need a punishment" Again they said..And took of their belts..And held it tightly..

"NOOO"I screamed when realization hit me..But it was too late..

*Smack*
*Smack*
*Smack*

There were loud sounds which was of the belt hitting my body repeatedly..It was anything but burning like hell..

I screamed at every hit..My body becoming numb..I was just about to close my eyes when someone held my hair tightly..My eyes opened immediately at this..

"Don't u dare to pass out so soon..We still are not over with you" They said..

The man holding my hair loosened the grip on my hairs and I took the opportunity to run but again my luck was so unfortunate today..

The man held my hairs tightly again before I could run and slammed me against the glass table..My head started hurting..I couldn't think anything now..

"Why always me?" I whispered but they didn't seem to hear..

When I was on verge to pass out they both took me to the kitchen and sprinkled some water in me..I opened my eyes lightly..

"What pretty hands u got..Let's do something with them" One said to me..

My eyes again shot open when I feel my hand burning..I looked down to find my hand on a burning stove..I cringed in pain and tired to pull out but they were stronger then me..

Finally after some seconds they took out my hand and dragged me towards living room again and left me..I fell down on the floor thinking this is finally over and they have left but my fortune is just so amazing that..

They came back again..They slapped me hard across my face to keep me awake but dizziness was getting over me..

They threw me on the floor again and started unzipping their pants..I tried to back away but couldn't I don't have energy..

I looked ut at the ceiling letting them do whatever they want..Because now no one is gonna come and save me..My hopes are already destroyed..

Exactly when they were going to take my clothes,my dignity off me..Someone started banging the main door..

The both men had a horrible look in their face..They quickly went towards a window of living room and jumped out if it..As I laid there lifeless..My body paining everywhere..

Soon the main door was opened with a bang..And Siddharth stood there with a worried face..

His eyes scanned all over the living area and stopped when it landed in me..His eyes went wide at my condition..I was still in my bra..He rushed over to me pulling his jacket out..

He made me wear his jacket..His eyes were showing nothing but worry and concern..

"Why y-you did th-that?" I asked before slipping into darkness..

____________

Guys don't hate me for this..I am honestly against woman abuse or any kind of abuse..But it was important for the story and for their relationship..

Ignore my grammar mistakes❤

Vote..💜
Comment..💛
Share..💚

Lot's of love to you guys,
RIYA💕