Ch-7 {His anger}

Edited..

•| Ashi's pov |•

"Ohh really..But where did u get them from because your medicines are with me" He said..

Now that's it I am gone..He found out that I was lying now what should I do?..Should I tell him that I didn't ate?...Or continue my lie..

"Sorry..I..I didn't ate them" I said and he glared at me..

He took my hand in his and kept my medicines on it and gave a glass to me..Yukk these medicines..Means seriously I want to be a doctor but I am still scared of needles and medicines..

I quickly gulped the tasteless medicines..Their taste made me scrunch my nose..

•| Sid's pov |•

She gulped the medicines and scrunched her nose..I controlled my smile..

Did I mention? She looked cute..

"Now u should get some sleep" I said and laid on the other side of bed..

There was a lot of space between us on the bed..It was an comfortable feeling having her sleeping beside me..Means I never ever allowed anyone to enter in my room except my mom-dad..And here she is sleeping on my bed and I am comfortable....Wow she seems like a magician who is controlling my mind and heart..

I looked at her and she was in a deep slumber because of medicines..I turned to another side and slept..

Next morning ~

I woke up and looked around only to find that Ashi wasn't in bed, maybe she went downstairs for breakfast..

I got up and quickly took a bath..Changed in my clothes and made my way down..I don't have to go anywhere today..I am free so I thought to spend some time with mom and dad..

"Good morning" I said to mom dad as I entered in the dinning room..

"Morning" Mom dad replied with their sweet smiles..

I looked around and their she was sitting on MY CHAIR!!!!..What the hell..I don't allow anyone to sit on my chair while eating..How dare she?

"Why the hell are u sitting on my chair?" I yelled at her making her flinch..

"Sid..What happened?" My mom asked..

"Mom why didn't u tell her that the chair she is sitting on is my chair is mine..I sit on it every DAY" I tried to say it calmly but an unknown anger raged inside me..

"Sid..It is ok..Don't be like a kid and Stop yelling at her..She didn't know it" Dad said..

"That's not my problem..She has no right to sit there and she has to know that" I said and stormed out of the dinning hall..

I really didn't wanted to eat anything now..My mood was spoiled just because of her..Making my way towards my car I sat in it and went out..I didn't know where should I go..I just wanted to be away from there..

I know it's too much anger for a small thing but She has to understand every single fucking thing that I don't like...

•| Ashi's pov |•

He stormed out of the hall..And I sat there not understanding what to do..Honestly I was scared the way he shouted..I looked at mom dad and they looked sadly at me..

"I am sorry on his behalf ashu..He is just a short-tempered person..Otherwise he is really caring and a good human being" Ma said with a sad smile..

"It's ok ma..I am not sad I understand" I said with a smile that was totally fake..

Truth to be told I was hell scared by his yelling..But I didn't wanted to show it to them..

"Just give him sometime ashi..You will get to know how loving and caring he is" Dad said with a smile to which I nodded..

After the breakfast dad left for his work..He is the CEO of Mumbai's most successful company..And ma went to temple for her morning prayer..

And Siddharth....I don't know where he was..I was getting bored so I decided to roam around the house and explore it..

I started it and hellll..This house doesn't have an end..I am roaming from last 20 minutes and I am clearly just forgetting my ways to go back to the hall...It's so huge house...So quiting the idea of exploring it..I came back to the hall..

Ma was waiting for me in the hall..

"Exploring the house?" She asked with a smile..

I nodded..

"Did you liked it?" She asked again..

"It's really big ma..I almost forgot the directions" I said with a cute pout and she chuckled..

"You will get familiar to it in just some days" She said and I again nodded..

Time skipped~

It was evening and still there was no clue of Siddharth..I was getting tensed was he fine?..Although Ma assured me that he will be fine and it's normal for him to get back late home but I am still worried...

I was sitting in the living room waiting for him and then the main doors flung open and there he stood with messy hairs and tired eyes..

He didn't even spared a glance at me and went to the room..I followed him..

"Are you okay?" I asked him and I don't know what happened he became angry all of sudden and looked at me with a deadly glare which sent chills down my spine..

________________________

Hey lovelies..How was the chapter?

Ignore my grammar mistakes❤

Vote..💜
Comment..💛
Share..💚

Lot's of love to you guys,
RIYA💕