Ch-34 {Fever}

•| Ashi's pov |•

I woke up with sun rays entering inside the room and directly falling on my face..I am having a headache, so I tried to get up but something was tightly caging me,looking down I found sid's hand all wrapped around my waist..

Last night memories came into my mind and I blushed..

Gosh I am behaving like a teenage girl in love..

I slowly untangled myself from him without waking him up and stood up from the bed but again sat down feeling dizzy, I held my head..

My body is paining a little..What's happening?

"Hey you okay?" Sid asked sleepily getting up and touching my hand..I nodded at him..

"Ashi you have fever" He said..

Ohh now I got what's happening..

"You were fine last night how did this happen?" He asked going in the bathroom and coming back with a first aid kit..

"I got wet in rain and I told you I have sinus..The fever will go down itself I don't need medicines" I said cringing at their smell..

"Yeah I know you will get fine..But not before taking these medicines" He said glaring at me..Here comes the rude Nigam back..

"But these tastes yuck" I said making a face and he chuckled..

"Are you really going to be a doctor?..Which doctor is afraid of medicines and injections?" He asked..

"Heyyy I am not afraid" I said bravely..

"Then eat them quickly" He said and forwarded me a glass of water..

I took the medicines angrily and gulped them down before standing up and walking to the washroom..After taking a long relaxing bath I found sid sitting on the bed all ready..I ignored him and started walking out but he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his laps..

My eyes widened..I thought he would take slow steps in our relation but here he is moving with bullet speed..I tried to wriggle out but he is too strong to let me go..

After a few seconds of struggle when I felt he won't leave me, I sat quietly..

"Done with your struggles?" He asked but instead if replying I turned my head other side..

"Is someone angry?" He asked looking everywhere but me..

"No..Who is angry?" I asked with a tight lip smile..He laughed at that..

"Ok now tell me what made you angry?" He asked but I didn't replied..

"Is it because I made you eat medicines?" He asked and I slightly nodded..

"They were so bitter..You know that I don't like them still you always make me eat" I said pouting..

•| Sid's pov |•

She pouted and I so wanted to kiss her..

"Ok from next time I would always keep chocolates with me whenever you'll be ill so that after eating medicines you can eat something sweet..Fine?" I asked revealing my not so good plan to her but still she smiled and nodded..

We both were looking at each other as we both leaned in but before our lips could touch abhi barged in the room..

"I didn't see anything..I didn't..Oh God my virgin eyes are seeing all this" He said while keeping his hands on his eyes like a baby..Ashi quickly stood up and looked here and there to control her embracement..

"Abhi learn to knock" I said getting annoyed..

"And you learn to lock" He said while flipping his invisible hairs as if he told me something new..