Ch-32 {Why always me?}

•| Sid's pov |•

"You are right abhi..I will take revenge..Tomorrow this game will end..She will pay for what she did" I said and abhi smiled..

"I will message her to meet me and we also have proofs against her so it will be easy for the police to catch her" I again said..

"Yeah message her" Abhi said and I nodded..

I messaged her to meet me tomorrow morning..

"Let's wait for her reply" Abhi said and I nodded..

We wauted for atleat an hour and while waiting for her reply we slept..

~Next morning..

I woke up with the vibration of my phone..I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone..

It was Nisha's message..She clearly denied to meet me..Did she get hint that I got proof against her?

"What happened..What so interesting in you phone that you are looking at it with so much concentration?" Abhi asked while yawning..

"Nisha said No to meet me" I said..

"What the hell?..Now what should we do?" He asked..

"We will do Nothing..She will do everything" I said and smirked..

"What's going in your evil brain?" Abhi asked suspiciously..

"Abhi tell me one thing..What should we do if we want to catch a mouse who is nibbling our things continuously?" I asked..

"We will umm..show him something that attracts him like cheese?" He asked..

"Correct..Likewise we have to show nisha something that will attract her or we can say we have to trap her" I said..

"But how?" He asked comfused..

"Simple..I will tell her that I urgently need money in order to save my company and I am ready to marry her..She will come running to me" I said and smirked but my smirk fell as soon as I felt a punch in my stomach..

"You idiot..You will leave ashi for that bitch?" He asked angrily..

"Noo..I said its a trap" I said groaning..

"Ohh..Now call her" he said and smiled sheepishly for punching me..

I called Nisha and told her everything..I tried to sound exicted while talking to her so that she don't suspect me..Keyword-tried

She sounded hesitated..

"Come on Nishu..Now I am giving divorce to ashi then also you have problem.." I said and made a face while saying that nickname of hers..

"Ok fine..I knew you would come to me..When are we going to marry?" She asked..

"We will marry today evening only..And also I can't wait to marry you" I said..

"But the paperworks..How are we gonna manage?" She asked..

"Leave that to me babe" I said..Really sid babe?..I looked at abhi who was glaring at me for talking all these sweet things..

"Ok fine..As you say" She said and I hung up the call..

"She's ready" I said..

"Ok I'll call the lawyer and do further arrangements" He said and went to take bath after he came I went in the washroom and got ready..

•| Ashi's pov |•

I woke up with a backpain..Then I remembered how I slept on the floor while crying..I stood up and went to washroom to get freshen up..