Ch-5{First day in in-law's}

Edited..

•| Ashi's pov |•

Maa was scolding me..And I was listening to her quietly.. 

"Maa I am fine,really..I was getting bored in room..So I came here to help u..And today is my first day here and also my first kitchen..So I will make something.." I said...

"Ashu..Can I call you that?" She asked..And to be honest I liked that nickname..After my mom dad died she is the first person to call me by my nickname..

"Yeah..U can call me whatever u want" I smiled..

"So..I was saying that I know today is ur first kitchen but still..U are not well and I am not that kind of mother-in-law who is cruel or rude-angry type..But I can be one if u didn't went to room and take rest" She said and I sighed in response..

"Plsss maa🥺..I am really ok..I will just make a sweet dish and then take rest" I said and pouted with the best puppy eyes I ever made..

"Ashu..Don't make that face..Acha ok just one ..You will make only one dish" She said..

"Okieee" I was happy..But still confused what should I make?

"What should I make?" I asked maa..

"Umm..Make kheer(rice puding) It's sid's favorite sweet" She said with a smile making me smile too..

"Ok..Then I will make that" I said was about to start making it wgen she asked..

"By the way where is sid?" She asked..

"He has gone for a shoot..He left an hour ago.." I said and smiled not knowing what would happen next..

"Whattt?..He went for his shoot?..I asked him to take care of you..He is being so careless..Today I will not leave him..How could he just go?..Can't he take a leave for one day?" She said with a slight anger..

"It's ok maa..Actually I insisted him to go as I was fine" I lied because I didn't wanted maa to scold siddharth..

"But then also how could he.." I cut her off..

"Maa it's ok nah..Acha now tell me where everything is?..Where are utensils and ingredients?.. I asked changing the topic..

She handed me everything I needed..And then I started making kheer..After almost an hour kheer was ready and maa was beside me all the time checking if I am ok..

"Finally kheer is ready" I sighed..

"Hm..Sid will be very happy" She said...Atleast he will be happy by something..

****************************

I was resting in room as mom told me to do..It was evening and I was waiting for Siddharth..He didn't came yet..

"Day-dreamer" I heard someone's voice..

I looked and saw the one and only Siddharth Nigam..He was looking exhausted..He has already took off his suit and was just in shirt and pants..His shirt's upper 2 buttons opened and sleeves folded till elbow..Say whatever he is looking hot..
Hot?..No what I am thing..Uggh my mind..Ashii he doesn't loves u and u don't love him..stop thinking all this..

"Miss day dreamer..Come out of ur thoughts" He said..

"Uhh..Sorry..I was just.." He cut me off..

"Are u feeling better" He asked..He asked me this?..He cares for me?..Really?..Or am I really day dreaming?

____________________________________

Happy new year guyss!!..I am late😅 sorry for that..Lots of love..

Your author
Riya💕