Ch-12{I called her my wife}

Guys,My pre-final exams are going on and soon my final term exams are starting and they are really important..So I will update slowly till 26 march..
You guys were asking for chapter so I had to write it..But now please don't force me..Study is also important❤
Enjoy reading!!✌🏻

Sid's pov;

"She's in coma..Maybe bcoz she was in trauma" Doctor said sadly..

After not getting reply from anyone he left..Mostly he looked towards me to say something..But what should I say?...Ashi in this condition bcoz of me..I don't accept her as my wife but still..

She is my responsibility..

But what did I do?..I failed to protect her instead I wanted a sick revenge from her..I wanted revenge?

I looked at mom dad,after listening to doctor mom started crying more..And dad was comforting her..

Mom looked towards me and came near me..

"Where were you when all this happened?" She asked..

Firstly I couldn't answer but when she kept looking at me I answered..

"I-I was in office" I said..

"Where were all the bodyguards?" She aksed angryily.

"I gave them a day off..Bcoz you weren't home and we were going to another country" I said and looked down..

"Ashu was at home..And u were also not at home and u gave off to the bodyguards too?..You know you are an actor and your dad is a businessman..You guys have many enemies..Still you left her alone?" She snapped angrily..

"I-I am sorry mom..I didn't knew this would happen" I said feeling guilty..

Of course I should be guilty for being such a careless jerk..How can I forget that film industry has many people who are jealous of me..And they can do anything to my family..

"Keep your sorry with you sid..This time I am really very much upset with you..And if something happened to Ashi..I will not forgive you for being so careless" Mom said and went back to dad..

Ok I deserve this..I was careless..But I didn't have any intentions to do this with ashi..

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing..I got aside and looked who's the dialler..

It was director..I picked the call..

"Siddharth where are you?..Do you know the time..It's 9:20 pm our flight is at 10:00..Where are you?

"Sir..I can't come" I just said that..

"Why?..You know that this movie is very important sid..You can't lose it" Director said..

"I know sir..But try to understand..My wife is at hospital..I can't come" I said..

'My wife' Did I really said that..What's happening to me?..A day ago I wasn't accepting her and now I am calling her my wife..

"Siddharth see..I can understand how are you feeling but producer will not Listen..I am giving you a day to think..By tomorrow evening tell me that u are coming or not" He said and before I could say something..The call was declined.

I sighed in frustration..

I went back dad looked at me with concern but I nodded telling him nothing to worry..

Soon enough ashi's uncle aunt and Manushi came,Dad must have informed them..I couldn't speak a word to them..

But what I noticed was only ashi's uncle was worried and her aunt and maushi were just scoffing angrily..I sat down on a chair

Time slowly passed..

Another doctor came out..I immediately stood up with mom dad..Ashi's uncle had went to drink water,Her aunt and Manushi already went home saying that the are sleepy..

"Who's from her family?" Doctor asked..

"I am her husband and they are my mom dad" I introduced us..

Again 'Husband'..I am sure something is happening to me..I probably should get a doctor..Means I am accepting myself as her husband?

"I have to talk to you come with me" He said walking away..

I looked at mom dad and they nodded at me..I followed that doctor and ended up being in his office..We were sitting opposite to each other..

"You are Siddharth nigam right?..The most popular actor.." I nodded..

"Ok so your wife..She has been badly bruised..She have burn marks on her hands and all her body is covered with purple and red patches like someone beated her.." He said..

I felt like someone is stabbing my heart..I know she has been through thus much..But what I wanted to know was still unknown..Finally I tried to ask my question and I hoped the answer would be 'No'..

"Doctor..W-Was she ra-raped?" I asked,my heart beating fast..

"No..No she wasn't..She just have bruises on her body" Doctor said making me relieved

"And.." Doc started and I nodded at him to continue..

"She needs a lot of attention and care..She might sometimes end up having nightmares..She would irritate you,or will cry..But please try to be good with her" He said..

"Till when she will get up?" I asked..

"I don't know..Bcoz in coma a person can wake up in hours or just in some days but can also take years to wake up" He said making my heart more heavy..

She will wake up..What if not?..What I am thinking?..She has to wake up for mom,dad and her uncle..And a little for me also..

I can't think..I don't want to but I keep thinking of her..She has some magic she-she made me care for her..

A person like me who don't give a shit to anyone other than his parents is now worried and caring for a girl..

This feeling is new for me..A very new to me..I don't know what to name it..What to say about it..But I just hope this feeling stays forever..

But for now all I have to do is pray for..her..To wake up soon..

____________

Ignore my grammar mistakes..Will try to update soon..Till then stay tuned..

Vote..💝
Share..💖
Comment..💓

Lots of love to you guys,
RIYA💕