Ch-29 {Nisha is Back!}

•| Ashi's pov |•

We were back at our penthouse after that amazing short trip..

It was evening..I was sitting on the bed filling my registration form of the medical college..And sid was taking a bath..

College is going to take new students after 2 month..And I only have 2 month to stay with sid and confess my love to him..But there's a question in my mind?

Would I be able to go? Is my dream strong enough to stay away from Sid? Will he be happy without me?

I don't know the answer to my questions but one thing I know is I will say I love you to sid before going..

...

•| Sid's pov |•

Next morning..

I was shooting a scence..And after sometime when the director finally declared a break I went to my cabin or you could say makeup room..

There was no one except a girl standing with her back facing me..

"Excuse me?..Who are you?" I asked

And the girl turned to show her face,giving me a big Shock..How could she be here?How does she know I am here?..Why is she here?

"Nisha?" I said slowly..

"Yes sid..I am back.." She said with a smirk..

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily..

She came towards me and tried to touch me but I backed off..

"Don't touch me" I growled..

"Okay fine..But listen to me..I am sorry..Please I know I did wrong by cheating on you but believe me I didn't have any option" She said with her fake tears in her eyes..

Just a minute ago she was smirking and now crying? What a talented peron.

"You didn't have an option?..Like really you are coming back to me after years and saying you didn't have any option" I said and laughed

"Sid..Please understand..I was forced to cheat on you..They said they will kill you if I didn't do as they say" She said crying her crocodile tears..

"Who are they?" I asked..

She got nervous for a second and gulped before composing herself..

"I don't know them" She said..

Lies all lies..She is totally lying!

"Sid.." She started to say but I cut her..

"Stop calling me sid..You lost that right the time you cheated on me..And go away before I kill you" I said..

"You would kill me?" She asked..

"You are the reason my sister is not here with me..And you are thinking that I would leave you?..I didn't said anything because you were a girl or I would have taken action long time ago" I said with anger dripping in my voice..

Just then her phone ranged and her screnn showed the name "Drug Dealer"

She comsume drugs?..What the hell?

"Sid..I will meet you soon again..Now I have to go..I am sorry again" She hurriedly said and moved out of the room..

She is back again..And I Know she won't leave me sooner..

......

It was 8pm and I walked towards my penthouse and knocked the door..

"Coming" I heard Ashi's yelling..