⛓️⨾ 1장 ଓ

❝ 01: moving out ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄Lee Remi ꒱

A time will come that you have to leave your parent's house, the place you grew up your whole life. You may call it home now but one day you have to leave somehow. I got married today and I'm moving into a new house.

❝Do you have to leave? You can continue living here, you know?❞ My mom tearily said and held both of my hands. She looked at me in the eye and touched my cheek. ❝Mom, I'm already 22...I'll be fine❞ I replied to stop her from worrying. I pulled her to a hug and gently patted her back. I opened my other arm to let my dad join too. I love this hug, It's warm. I looked to my right and saw my older brother staring at us. That's when I broke the hug and approached him.

Oppa...Aren't you gonna say goodbye❞I asked him with a smile on my face. ❝I was going to...but you guys act like you aren't gonna see each other again❞ He replied and chuckled softly. ❝Don't be sad when I'm gone❞ I jokingly said. ❝Why would I be sad, I'm happy that I finally got rid of you❞ He jokingly replied with a small laugh.

❝Let's go?❞ My husband asked as he approached me and my family. I looked at him and nodded, I then grabbed one of my luggage cause the other one is with him. I looked at my parents and my brother. ❝I gotta go now❞ I said to them and bowed.

After one hour of driving, we finally arrived at the new house. The house that I'll be living at from now on. I got put off the car and walked Infront of the house. I stood there and stared at the door.

I waited for my husband to open the door since he's the only one who knows the passcode. He entered the house and I followed him. The interior of the house is simple but pretty. It's kind of minimalistic and doesn't have a lot of furniture for now. The house isn't too large nor it is too small.

He showed to me my room. When I entered, the room meets my exact taste. I like the minimalistic style of it. His room faces across my room. There are vacant rooms in the house that doesn't have any use for now.

We're sitting in the living room to discuss some rules, that both of us have to comply with while living in this house. ❝While we're living in this house...we need some rules❞ He said sitting across me. I just nodded and he continued. ❝Here are some that I thought of❞ He said and handed me a piece of paper. I read the conditions and it isn't too bad.

I added a few of my conditions and we both agreed on it.

The conditions are as follows:

1] Party A(Jay) and Party B(Remi) shall equally perform their duties such as chores, cooking, and looking after the house.

2] Affairs shall not be allowed while both parties are still married and living together.