⛓️⨾ 19장 ଓ

❝ 19: visit to the doctor

꒰ point of view ⇄3rd person ꒱

The next morning, they had appointed a check-up for Remi. The ob-gyne they appointed with is a friend of theirs and she (ob-gyne) had something with Remi's brother, Heeseung.

Going to their friend ob-gyne had its advantages. Firstly, they would feel more comfortable since they personally know the doctor. Secondly, they'll have a discount and it won't be much but it is still nice. They're rich and money isn't a problem to the but who doesn't like discounts.

❝Are you all dressed up?❞ Jay spoke. ❝Yeah❞

Remi wore a peach pink off shoulder shirt with with the same colored a-line buttoned skirt that reaches to her knees. She wore a pair of pink kitten heels that is about 1.5 inches high. She has a pastel pink pouch with everything that she needed in it. Cards, money, her phone and etc.

Jay on the other hand, is wearing a plain black shirt paired with a denim black coat and dark grey denim jeans. He wore a pair of black converse sneakers that he bought just a week ago.

Remi dressed in all pink while Jay dressed in all black. They seemed quite the opposite to each other but they get along and understand each so well. Opposites really do attract.

❝Let's go?❞ He said, holding the door for Remi. ❝Hmm❞ She hummed a yes and nodded her head.

They got in the car and after a few minutes of driving, they arrived at a private clinic owned by their friend.

❝Welcome❞ A smiling woman greeted them. She's seated behind a desk table with files, a computer, a bunch of pens and some other stuff you can find in a clinic. On her desk, there is a wooden tag that says Dr. 김윤서 (Kim Yunseo) .

❝ Oh, Jay and Remi. Sit down ❞ She said, pointing to a long wooden-cushioned couch that is meant for the patients. They followed along with what she said.

The air was cold mainly, because the air condition was turned on and the other reason is because they're a bit nervous.
❝Before we start the check-up, sign this first❞ She spoke, standing up from the chair and handing Remi a clean white paper and a black pen. ❝Oh, you can sign there❞ She pointed to a small desk with a chair on the corner of the clinic. Remi immediately moved and started signing the paper. Jay was left with Yunseo.

❝Soo, are we getting a discount❞ He mentioned.

Which Yunseo replied with ❝ No, I'm trying to earn money here❞