⛓️⨾ 11장 ଓ

❝ 11: some people are just jerks ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

Remi yawned and stretched her arms in the air upon waking up. She was about to sit up to get out of bed but was stopped by Jay. He hugged her tightly that she couldn't sit up. ❝I have to get up❞ Remi spoked, trying to get Jay's arms off her waist. ❝Just 5 more minutes❞ Jay replied and smelled Remi's hair which gave off a strawberry scent from her shampoo.

She recently switched to a strawberry-scented shampoo which she was really satisfied with the smell. ❝Stop sniffing my head!❞ Remi yelled turning around to Jay and pushing him. ❝Oh, c'mon, I like your scent Jay responded digging his face on Remi's nape.

Can you let me go already so I can showerRemi spoked as she is a very hygienic person, it has already become her habit to shower daily. ❝I don't want to let you go so let's shower togetherJay jokingly said. This made Remi's face- and even her ears turn blood red. She lightly punched Jay's chest and Jay let go of her which made her escape his arms. Jay lightly chuckled before saying. ❝cute❞

After a few minutes, Remi got out of the bathroom dressed in a bathrobe and a towel is wrapped on her head. She moved her way to her vanity and sat on the chair positioned in front of the Vanity. ❞Let me dry your hair❞ Jay said, getting the hair blower from the vanity and plugging it in. ❝Ow, Do it right❞ Remi complained when the heat of the hair blower hit the back of her neck. ❞Sorry, Madam❞ Jay said and laughed. He continued blow-drying her hair until it is dry.

Remi stood up and went into the walk-in closet to choose her clothes. After a few indecisive decisions, she managed to pick her clothes for today. After all, she is quite picky with her clothes.

She went downstairs and saw Jay cooking in the kitchen. He's now wearing a different outfit from before. ❝Let me guess, you didn't wash up❞ Remi spoked as she approached Jay who turned around to look at her. ❝Yeah...❞ Jay responded and is focused on cooking. ❝I thought so❞ She murmured. It'll be almost impossible to bathe that fast unless you're the flash.

Why does he still smell good? I only sweat for a bit and I smell bad already. This is unfair. Remi complained in her head.

After their breakfast, they both head out from the house together. ❝You finally accepted a client? ❞ Jay spoked as they stand in front of the house. ❝Yeah,❞ She replied with her hand at her waist level and holding a beige-colored handbag that matches with her outfit. ❝Do you want me to drive you?❞ He said. ❝No, thanks. I'm planning to take a taxi❞ She responded.