⛓️⨾ 5장 ଓ

❝ 05: He confessed to me?? ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄Lee Remi ꒱

I'm in a difficult situation right now. I'm stuck here and we've been staring at each other for minutes already. None of us are speaking making it awkward.

I wanna escape but he's too strong to budge.

Why are you avoiding me?❞ He asked. He stared into my eyes and that made me gulp. ❝I wasn't avoiding you❞ I answered while laughing awkwardly. How did he know I was avoiding him. ❝Stop lying, you've been running away every time, I would talk to you❞ He said. ❝Do you hate me?❞ He asked and his eyes looked sad. ❝I don't care if you hate me but I still like- no, I will still love you no matter what.❞ He said and my face heated up from blushing. Is he confessing? I just wish the floor will swallow me right now. ❝No, I don't hate you. ❞ I said while looking down unable to face him. ❝I was just embarrassed to face you...❞ I mumbled but I think, it was loud enough for him to hear. ❝I didn't mishear what you last said, right?❞ I said, hoping for him to say that I just misheard him. ❝No, you didn't❞ He said and shook his head. And that's when I wanted to sink deep down the earth.

❝You don't have to answer my confession now...I can wait❞ He said and held me by the shoulders. ❝It's fine if you reject me ... You don't have to force yourself❞ He added and smiled at me. I just nodded at him. I soon realized that I was holding something a while ago and I no longer feel it in my hands. I think, I accidentally dropped the strawberry cheesecake I ordered at the cafe. I panicked and saw it on the floor when I looked down. I sighed a relief since the box didn't pop open when I dropped it.

❝Could you please move? I have to pick that up❞ I politely asked him and pointed my fingers at the box on the floor. ❝Ah, right. Sorry,❞ He apologized and let go of my shoulders. I bend my body to the floor and pick the box up. I looked at the content and saw that it's a bit messed up but it can still be eaten. Can I come in now?... You've been blocking my way since I arrived❞ I said. ❝Ah, sure. Sorry,❞ He said and scratched his nape. We then went inside and I placed the box of cake on the kitchen table.

The frosting is all messy but it is still edible. I placed it on a plate and slice it into several pieces. I was about to eat it but I realized, it's almost lunchtime I haven't cooked yet. ❝Could we order instead...I haven't cooked yet❞ I asked him. He just nodded while all his attention is on his phone.

I decided to order Gimpab and bibimbap. They said it will arrive in about 20 to 30 minutes. After 25 minutes, the doorbell rang. That means the food is here. I opened the door and greeted the delivery guy, he then gave me my order. As for the payments, paying online nowadays is popular so I paid for it already.

I placed the food on the kitchen table, first, I placed the Gimbap on a plate and sliced it. I opened the bibimbap and its aroma smells so good.

I then placed the two bowls of bibimbap on the table facing each other and the Gimbap on the side. I called him to eat and we both sat and ate our shares peacefully.

I was about to wash the dishes when he said that he'll be the one to do it. He never liked doing household chores ever since he was young as he was dependent on their maids but this is new to me.

I just sat down on the couch while he do the dishes which is an event that rarely happens, to me, it is. It must be because I'm tired from the stress I felt since that happened but I fell asleep immediately upon laying my body on the couch.

I guess I was so tired since I woke up when the sun is setting and I even woke up with a blanket on top of me when I don't recall putting a blanket myself before falling asleep.

I sat up from the sleeping position, I was in and rubbed my eyes with my palms. I stood up from the couch and walked to the window, I opened it a bit and stared at the beautiful sunset. ❝The sunset is beautiful...❞ I mumbled, admiring its beauty.

I walked to the couch when I heard my phone tinged, it's probably a message. It might be important so I'll check it. I turned the phone on and I have a message from my husband. The message says: Don't cook tonight. I'll be the one cooking.
Without knowing it, a smile crept up to my face. I close the message after replying an 'okay' to him. I felt my face heated up and I covered it with a pillow. I don't even know why I'm blushing? Maybe, because this is the first time a guy will cook for me- my dad is an exception, of course.

I walked to the bathroom with a big smile to wash my face that had just woken up from a long nap. I then happily went to the couch and scrolled through my phone while I wait for him to head home. A minute passed by and I felt impatient waiting. Ugh, when is he coming home? I had a pout on my face the entire time, I waited for him.

I jumped out of Joy when I heard the doorknob opening, I was about to run to the door. I had a thought, he's gonna think I'm weird if I do this. I hastily went back to the couch, opened my phone, and pretended that I haven't noticed him coming in.

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

Are the paragraphs
too long?

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑