⛓️⨾ 7장 ଓ

❝ 07: a grocery date ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ Lee Remi ꒱

I'm the kind of person that doesn't sleep late And wakes up early but today, for the first time, in my life. I woke up late. Perhaps, I slept too comfortably in his arms.

I sat up, went out from the bed, and fixed the messy bed. I glanced at the desk table and saw a sticky note on it. I picked it up and it says:

I have to go to work now. BTW, I made you breakfast downstairs:)

When I read the word breakfast, my stomach grumbled so loudly. Good thing, nobody was there to hear it. I hastily walked downstairs as I was hungry and it is already 11:54 am which makes this my lunch and breakfast.

I took a bite of the breakfast he made and it doesn't disappoint, it even exceeded my expectations. I took another bit and without knowing, I ate four bowls. I'm worried, I'll gain weight if I keep eating his cooking. I then washed the dishes I used.

Heading upstairs to my bathroom to take a shower, I grabbed the new shower gel I bought and decided to use it today. I hopped in the shower and squirted some gel on my hand. Hmmm, Apple scented. This smells good. After the 15 minute shower, I went inside my walk-in closet to choose clothes to wear for the day. I decided on a comfortable and simple outfit.

I wore a white long sleeve shirt and grey pants to pair with. And a white platform shoes to pair with.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

I decided to do chores around the house for now. Making my way to the laundry room, I put my dirty clothes in the laundry machine and let it spin.

For the past few days, I've been living like a freeloader. Don't get me wrong, I have a job. I'm an interior designer and I only take clients if I want to. Been too lazy to take clients recently, interacting with people exhausts me.

When the laundry machine finished, I took the clothes out and spun them dry in a drier machine. I went my way to the backyard to hang the clothes since it's not completely dry and it may smell if I don't do so.

Aaah~ I'm finally done❞ I sighed, stretching my hands in the air while staring at the scenery in my backyard. I love nature and it makes me relax. I love this kind of vibe.

As I was in the sun, I am drenched in sweat and I smell it now. I proceeded to my bedroom, and in my walk-in closet and grabbed new clothes to change into.

I decided to wear a simple loose white shirt and a black loose pants paired with a pair of white sneakers. I have a a white tote bag for the groceries.

I was about to leave when the front door opened revealing Jay. ❝Why are you carrying a bag? Are you going somewhere?❞ He asked. ❝Yeah, I'm going grocery sho-❞ Before I could finish my words, he jolted upstairs. Shouting Wait for me! I'm coming as well!. I just yelled back an okay to him. He then came back in a different outfit. We walked our way to his car. Luckily, he came on time and I don't have to spend money on a cab.

After a 25 minutes drive, we arrived at the mini-market. We stepped inside and got a basket for the groceries we'll be buying.

I walked over to the vegetable section, holding the basket with my right hand and Jay following me from behind. I took out the list I made earlier and got what's on the list.

I head over to another section, which is the dairy section. I eyes the cheese and got one and even a packet of cheese powder. The cheese and cheese powder isn't even part of the list, I just wanted one. I also put a packet of corn kernels in the basket. I put the products I got in the basket that Jay is carrying. I had him carry the basket since he isn't doing anything but follow me around.

I looked around to see where the fresh milk is and saw it on the top shelf. I tried reaching for a bottle but could reach it because of my short height. Why do I have to be short? I tried tiptoeing but I still couldn't reach the top. As I was standing there in vain, I felt somebody behind me. I looked behind me and our faces met so closely, and I immediately move away. It was my husband and he managed to reach for the milk. ❝Thanks,❞ I thanked him as he put the bottle of milk in the basket.

As I was walking and looking around to get what is on the list, the snack section, where the chips are located caught my attention. I was hesitant at first to get some chips but after a while of contemplating, I made the decision to get a few chips. I think, about 6 or 7 packs of chips would be enough. Choosing what chip to get was the hardest part of this grocery shopping. In the end, I got one chip from each of my favorite chip products. (It was 7 bags of chips) I got back to my husband with 7 packs of chips, hugging them in my arms like they are my children.

A good 30 minutes later, we got all on the list with my husband helping me get the ones on the top shelf. Now, we are waiting in line at the counter.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

As I to was about to get my card from my Pouch, Jay already handed his credit card to the cashier lady. As I, a person who does not like arguments, just put my card back in my bag and let him pay. It's a good thing, I don't have to spend my money. I've been wanting to save money since I've been spending too much this past week. I put everything that we bought in the bag that I carried along.

There's something I realized today, I have a great husband and I'm not complaining.

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

pls don't be a silent reader
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
pls interact with me

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑