⛓️⨾ 12장 ଓ

❝ 12: dinner with the whole family ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

❝Are you feeling better now?❞ Jay spoke as Remi was blaming herself a while ago for losing a client. ❝Yeah,❞ She answered and it was followed by a growl from her stomach.

❝Let's eat? Jay said. ❝Okay,❞ Remi responded and followed after Jay who walked out of the room holding her hand. They went to the 5th floor where the company's food court and where the employees mostly eat.

❝The CEO had never eaten lunch here before❞

❝That must be his wife? She's so pretty❞

❝Them holding hands is making me feel single❞

The murmurs of the employees were heard in the food court when the two of them entered.

❝What's wrong?❞ Jay spoked as Remi seems to look uncomfortable. ❝I just feel like people are staring at us...❞ Remi answered. She has always hated the idea of getting attention from a lot of people. Following Remi's words, He glared at his employees making them shut their mouths and having them look away.

❝Why are you scaring them?❞

❝They were making you uncomfortable...❞

Thankfully, they managed to eat lunch peacefully without anybody staring at them.

They got back to the office. Remi who had nothing to do decided to stay there for the whole afternoon.

꒰ point of view ⇄ Lee Remi ꒱

❝Stop staring❞ Jay spoke with his eyes focused on the computer screen. I've been staring at him for the past hour now. ❝I'm bored...❞ I complained pouting at him.

I stood up and walked closer to him. He didn't mind me. I peeked at his computer. What's with all those numbers? Just looking at it makes my headache. Why is this his job, it seems boring though.

I went closer to him and sat on his lap, laying my head on his chest.

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

❝Remi?❞ Jay whispered but Remi didn't respond as she fell asleep a while ago from boredom.

The door creaked open revealing the secretary. ❝Mr. Pa- ❞ The secretary said but got cut off. Poor guy had a flustered expression before leaving the room.