⛓️⨾ 에필로그 ଓ

❝ 23: our family ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

❝This is my family...❞ A boy about 4 or 5 year old said. He is holding a large pad of paper with a drawing of 3 people.

He looked at the paper and continued talking.

❝This is my mom.❞

❝In my mom's belly is my younger sister❞ He pointed his index finger at the mom's round belly in the drawing.

❝Beside my mom is my dad❞ He moved his finger on the drawing.

❝And lastly, this is me. Park Jeongmin

The ringing of the bells signifies that class has ended. Jeongmin standing in front of his classroom, waiting for his dad to fetch him.

Seeing a familiar car, he waved his hands to it.

Few minutes later, Jay was walking towards his son saying ❝Let's go? ❞ Jeongmin didn't speak and quietly followed behind him.

They got in the car and Jay broke the silence by asking a question. ❝How did your presentation go?❞

❝It was fine, Mr. Min said I did well❞ He answered, adjusting his sitting position.

After 15 minutes of driving, they arrived at their house. They had chose a school, not far from their house as it is more convenient.

The car stopped, Jeongmin quickly opened the car's door and jumped out. He ran as swiftly as he can.

As he entered the house, he immediately ran to the toilet and locked the door. He opened the door after washing his hands and flushing the toilet.

As he was out, he was greeted by his mother caressing her pregnant belly.

❝ Did you not use the toilet at school? ❞ His mother inquired.

❝ I'm not comfortable with using public toilets, they're icky❞ He answered, his arms hugged over his chest. He had stuck his younger out when he said icky.

The boys is particularly a clean freak, he gets disgusted with smallest speck of dirt or dust.

❝Come on, they're cleaned regularly❞ He had walked over to the stairs and has taken the first step.