⛓️⨾ 6장 ଓ

❝ 06: my fear of thunders ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄Lee Remi ꒱

❝Were you waiting for me?❞ He asked me, standing beside the couch from where I'm seated from. I calmly looked at him and put my phone aside. ❝Ah no... I just woke up a while ago❞ I lied about not waiting for him, but it's true that I just woke up. He walked to the kitchen, with me trailing from behind him. He then placed a plastic bag on the table and took out the contents from it.

❝What are you cooking?❞ I asked, looking at him and placing my hands on the kitchen table. TteokbokkiHe answered, with his attention on what he's cooking. ❝Oh,❞ I answered, my mouth making an 'O' shape. I placed my head on the table as I watch him cut the rice cake. He's kinda hot doing that- that thought felt wrong. I felt the heat rise to my cheek because of my thoughts. Gosh, what's happening with me?

I gazed at him as he got busy with cooking. He looks professional doing that, it just makes me want to admire him. I rested my head on my arms that I placed on the table. Watching him makes me relax and I don't know why. I wish it would be like this forever.

❝Hey- Are you awake?❞ My husband asked, waving his right hand in front of me. I was gazing at him so much that I didn't realize I was already zoning out. ❝Oh- Yeah, I was zoning out a bit❞ I nodded, staring directly at him. I looked at his hands, he's holding a pot which means he is done with the cooking. How long have I been staring blankly at him?

I followed behind him as he walks to the dining room with the Tteokbokki he cooked. I looked at the table, it is already prepared. I sat down on the chair in Infront of him. He grabbed a bowl, serving Tteokbokki on it, and then handed it to me. I muttered a 'thank you to him as he put Tteokbokki on his bowl. I grabbed the chopstick and plopped the food in my mouth. This is the best Tteokbokki, I've had in my life~ I didn't know he could cook- I ate and ate until I finished one bowl, I went for another which I don't usually do as I don't eat a lot.

When we finished eating, he offered to do the dishes and I was a bit shocked. I shrug it off and head to the bathroom to shower. I sat down on my bed after a shower, opened my laptop, and decided to watch some YouTube videos. I put the laptop down when I heard the rain pouring down, I went to the window and closed it. ❝It's raining...❞ I mumbled and went back to what I was doing. I was just watching videos when I heard a thunder sound, without realizing it. I hid under the blanket. It's not that I'm scared of thunders, I just dislike the noises, they make. I turned off my laptop and kept on hiding under the blanket. I flinched when a lightning struck and it was so bright too.

Without knowing it, my feet dragged me in front of my husband's room. I knocked on the door, I then heard him mutter come in. I twisted the doorknob, coming inside, I saw him sitting at the side of his bed in his pajamas. ❝Uhh, Can I sleep here tonight- I don't want to sleep alone since it's thundering❞ I explained, hugging the pillow that I carried along. ❝Sure❞ He answered, looking at me.

❝What are you doing?❞ He asked me as I was about to sit down on the couch with my blanket wrapped around my body. ❝Going to sleep?❞ I answered, confused. ❝Uhh, You can sleep on the other side of the bed- your body will cramp if you sleep there❞ He said, putting two extra pillows on the middle of the bed. ❝Oh- okay❞ I answered, not wanting to argue any further. I walk over to the left side of the bed, placed my pillow, and laid down. I faced my body to the wall, my back facing him.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

I was awoken when I felt something on my waist, I flinched when it moved. I looked and saw that it was an arm, specifically, my husband's arm. Who else would it be? I tried to move his arm and I got pulled closer to him instead. I tried leaving his embrace but he didn't budge at all. Why is he stronger than me, when he's sleeping and I'm awake...!? I got goosebumps all over my body when his breath tickled my neck.

Eeek...!❞ I flinched when I heard the thunder roaring, followed by a bright lightning. Why is it still raining? I guess, it's okay to stay like this- at least I feel protected and warm. I just gave up trying to leave his embrace and let myself sleep in that position.

꒰ point of view ⇄Jay Park ꒱

I was casually skimming over a book, when I heard a knock on my door. Guessing that it's just my wife, I muttered a come in. I put my book aside, I looked at her who's carrying a pillow with a blanket hugging her body. ❝Uhh, Can I sleep here tonight- I don't want to sleep alone since it's thundering❞ She said, looking scared as she hugged her pillow tightly. ❝Sure❞ I answered as she walk closer to the couch in my room.

❝What are you doing?❞ I asked as she was about to sit down. ❝Going to sleep?❞ She said, her words ending in a question and she raised an eyebrow at me. ❝Uhh, You can sleep on the other side of the bed- your body will cramp if you sleep there❞ I reasoned to her, putting two pillows on the middle of the bed. She just looked at me and muttered an okay , and walked over to the left side if the bed. She then lied down, facing the wall with her back facing me.

I opened my phone to check for messages and notifications, I looked to my left and saw that she dozed off already. She looks peaceful when she's sleeping. I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep but to no use I couldn't sleep. I

look to my left, stared at her while she's sleeping. I don't know what I gotten into but I hugged her waist. She got woken up, and I freaked out so I pretended to sleep. She tried to remove my arm, but I took advantage of the situation and pulled her closer to me. After a while of trying to leave my embrace, she gave up and just slept in that position. I did the same.

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

It's not boring, right?

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑