⛓️⨾ 10.5장 ଓ

❝ 10.5: period cramps ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

It is a Sunday morning(4 am) and Remi woke up with a very painful period of cramps. She held her lower abdomen and slept flat on her stomach. Remi tossed and turned but the man who was sleeping next to her didn't even budge. He's sleeping way too peacefully.

If you're wondering, who is it, of course, it's Jay. Once they confirmed, their feelings, they decided to stay in one bedroom.

Her face suddenly met Jay's and turned to the other side blushing red. Remi groaned in pain and pressed her hand on her lower abdomen. Her eyes are teary and she's sweating despite the cold weather.

❝Are you okay?❞Jay asked and draped his arms on Remi's waist. ❝Yeah, I just have a bit of a crampRemi responded, nodding. ❝Do you need anything?❞ Jay asked and sat up. ❝Maybe, some painkillers and a heating pad❞ She replied, clutching her lower abdomen.

❝I'll be back❞

❝Okay❞

A few minutes later, Jay came back with damped cloth, painkillers, and a heating pad. He got a chair and sat next to Remi. He brought the towel to her face and wiped her sweat.

He got a glass of water that he brought along a while ago and gave it to Remi with the pill. Remi popped the pill in her mouth and sipped some water afterward. He then hands the heating pad and took a glass from her, placed it on the tray. He placed the glass and damped cloth in the tray and brought it back to the kitchen.

He then went back to their room and laid down beside his wife, holding her by the waist. ❝Wait- I have to change my pad❞ Remi said, trying to remove Jay's arm from her waist. ❝Later, love❞ Jay responded, hugging his wife. ❝So if the blood went to the sheet, would you wash it?❞ Remi replied with a straight face. When she said this, Jay had no choice but to let go. He didn't wanna do the laundry. Remi then stood up and headed to the bathroom. A few minutes passed and she went back into the bed.

❝So when are you going to get out of bed, you dam couple?❞ Sunghoon who suddenly appeared at the door said. ❝How'd you get in!?❞ The couple yelled at the same time. ❝I just guessed the password and I didn't expect it to be correct❞ He said with his head held high. It was as if, he was so proud to guess that.

❝Anyway, why are you here❞ Jay asked. Still wondering why is he at their house at 5 in the morning. ❝Remi texted me saying she was dying❞ Sunghoon responded and after his words, the doorbell rang. With that, they all went downstairs.

❝Remi?? Why did you say you're dying?? Are you okay??❞ A woman bombarded Remi with questions. ❝Ah! Sena, No worries. I'm okay. It's just period cramps❞ Remi replied, scratching her nape while smiling awkwardly. ❝Ah, really? Thank goodness❞ The woman sighed a relief while her hand is on top of her chest. ❝Come in. You're still in your pajamas. It must be cold❞ Remi pointed out on the woman's outfit. Upon realizing this, her whole body reacted to the embarrassment. Remi then showed her in.

Once entering, the woman met eyes with Sunghoon and they glared a striking glare at each other. The two seem to have beef with each other.

❝Why are you here, Park Sunghoon?❞

❝I should be asking you the same thing, Kang Sena.❞

While the two were busy glaring at each other, the doorbell rang again. Jay opened the door revealing Heeseung who is panting probably from running to the house. Like Sena, he is also in his pajamas. ❝You seem okay though. Why'd you text me that you were dying?❞ Heeseung commented after Jay let him in and saw his younger sister's situation. ❝Oh, that was just period cramps. I'm okay now❞ Remi replied as if her brother didn't run from his (parents' house) house to here in pajamas. He then sat down beside her sister but he has to push her sister a bit since the space was just a tiny bit.

Just as they thought no one would arrive again, the doorbell rang one more time. Jake arrived looking a bit worried. ❝What happened? Why did Remi say she was dying?❞ Jake blurted out as soon as he entered the house. ❝That was because of period cramps❞ Jay explained and Jake made an •o• face.

❝Why are they all here?❞ His eyes widened in surprise and pointed a finger at them. ❝Remi texted them the same thing❞ Jay responded.

❝So aren't you all gonna go home❞ Remi said breaking the silence that was enveloping them. ❝Oh right,❞ Jake said before exiting the house and Heeseung followed him from behind. Sunghoon and Sena exited the house and walked in the same direction.

❝Why are you walking in the same direction as me!??❞ Sena who was annoyed with Sunghoon said. ❝This is the way to my house❞ Sunghoon responded and walked to his car. ❝Give me would ride, would you?❞ Sena pleaded holding the car door which stopped Sunghoon from closing the door.

❝What? No. Why would I?❞

❝Cause we're friends..?❞

❝Being friends with my friends doesn't make us friends❞

❝C'mon! Just give me a ride!❞

❝Ah, don't shout. Get in. You're being very annoying❞

In the end, Sunghoon gave in to Sena's pleading.

❝Sit in the front. This isn't an uber❞ Sunghoon said pointing at the seat. ❝So picky❞ Sena muttered which Sunghoon obviously heard. ❝I can hear that you know❞ He said and Sena rolled her eyes in response to this.

They later found out, they were neighbors.

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

am I the only one having problems with
Saving my book.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑