⛓️⨾ 희미 ଓ

❝ special chapter: heemi's firsts ❞

first word

It was the 24th day of december, the couple were busy preparing for Christmas.

Heemi was 14 months or a year and 2 months in age.

In the morning they left baby Heemi alone in the crib. Tahan*
would often lay beside the crib and he sleeps there; sometimes if he'd do the duty of watching the baby.

*He's their dog,
if you forgot.
I keep on
forgetting him.

Jeongmin would often be in the nursery, he would bring his tablet there and plays with while the baby is sleeping. if the baby is awake, he'll try to play with her. He stops when get tired, he's kinda impressed the baby has so much energy left. Even after playing for an hour or two.

9 in the morning, Jeongmin made his way to his sister's nursery bringing his tablet along with him. when he he got there, his sister was sleeping and so is Tahan.

He's not worried of waking up as Heemi as she doesn't get awoke easily. even if the whole house would be in chaos, she would remain asleep.

After a few minutes of Jeongmin being in the nursery, Heemi woke up. The baby spat up and started making babbling noises. Jeongmin couldn't make out what she was saying.

As the time passes, heemi's babbles got clearer.

When jeongmin heard it, he was shocked. It was such a weird word for a first word.

What she said was, “woof”. she seem to have gotten it from being with the dog most of the time.

Jeongmin ran downstairs and screamed to her parents “mom, dad, Heemi barked!”.

they turned their head to the boy “she did what??” they exclaimed at the same time.

when they got upstairs, she indeed was saying 'woof'.

first crush

“I have a boyfriend” 5 year old, Heemi said.

Jay who standing in front of her holding her school bag as they just got back from school yelled. “A boyfriend!!?”

Remi and Jeongmin came running to them after hearing Jay's yell. “a boyfriend, what? the mother and son said at the same time.

“yeah, a boyfriend. He doesn't know he's my boyfriend yet though” she giggled and ran happily inside the house.

So the next day, when Jay drove Heemi to school, he looked to see where that boyfriend of hers is.

“So... That boyfriend that you talked about. Where is he?” they were walking to heemi's classroom when he suddenly brought it up.

so when Heemi heard him, she ran inside the classroom and got out with a boy who's the same height as her, has dark brown hair and wears round glasses.

he introduced himself as “nice to meet you sir, miho kim”

“so you're my daughter's boyfriend? ” he said straight to the point.

the boy was confused, he definitely was confused.

“boyfriend? Oh, you mean a friend that's a boy! Yes, I'm your daughter's boy friend!” he said in a rather cheery voice and along with an innocent smile.

“Right, heemi- oh, you're going in already” Heemi was stomping her feet on the way in. She felt mad and sad.

“bye sir, I'll be going in now!” he exclaimed and bowed before he ran after Heemi.

Jay decided that'll be fine to let those kids be. After all, they are just kids.

NOTES — wrote this in hurry, I have school on Monday and it's going to be a face to face one. I'll probably have less time to write. Anyway, this book has ended. Thank you for reading all the way!

01042022 — 08192022