⛓️⨾ 21장 ଓ

❝ 21: what it is like to be pregnant ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

There is always a good thing to pregnancy and also a bad one. It's different with every woman, but for Remi the bad side was gaining weight. As her belly got rounder, the more she got insecure of herself.

❝Am I fat?❞ Remi would often ask this to Jay. Which Jay would reply with. ❝Of course, you're not.❞

Remi is in her 6th month of pregnancy. Whenever she goes out, people would often state at her which made her insecure.
"Do they think I'm fat?" her mind would often be filled with intrusive thoughts like this.

❝Remi, what do you want to do on valentine's day?❞ Jay snapped his head to the side to look at Remi. Since it's almost valentine's, he decided to bring it up.

❝I don't know...❞ She answered, staring at her plate of food.

❝Well, do you wanna go out on a date?❞ He suggested.

❝I don't mind... But what if people stare at me... ❞ She muttered, staring down at her thighs.

❝Then I'll pluck their eyes out❞

❝What!?❞ Remi frantically replied. Her eyes jolted to looked at Jay.

❝I'm just joking, don't take it so seriously❞ He chuckled.

February 14

Sunlight seeps through the glass window creating a beautiful ray of mixed oranged and yellow. Remi peacefully sleeps on the white bed despite the sun ray hitting her face already.

❝Remi!❞ Jay yells as he enters the room. He walks closer to Remi.

Remi flutters her eyes open and rubbed her eyes.

❝huh?❞ Before Remi could comprehend with situation, Jay has already dragged her to bathroom and got her changed.

And now she's sitting in the car while Jay is driving.

❝Uhh, where are we going?❞ She finally asked when she has been fully awoke.

❝It's a surprise. You can sleep. It's gonna take a while to get there.❞ Remi didn't say anything and instead went to sleep.

She woke up again when she felt sunlight hitting her face.

❝Are you hungry?❞ asked Jay. His eyes are focused on the road while his hands are busy with the steering wheel.