Chapter 2

"What exactly is a celes? What exactly are you saying? I'd be able to tell if I'd started gaining abilities. I believe you are looking for the wrong person. Please tell me how to return to my place. My roommate would be concerned about my whereabouts ", I began interrogating her, crying up a little.

One of the other five people approached me, and a sympathetic expression crossed his face as he saw my terrified expression and tears welling up in my ears.

In a calming voice, he said, "Sweetie, Calm down." Hearing his voice made me feel strangely calm, and I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"My name is Thomas, and I'd want to introduce myself. You already met Sophia. Eros is seated in the left corner, Jasmine is next to him, Penelope is the redhead, and the other person is David. We are the Human Relations Council's head, and we also run Mageuo School, which teaches and assists supernatural creatures in mastering their abilities. Please accept my apologies for the weird greeting to this location. You were meant to be here in a month. However, due to a detected tremendous magic surge from you, the gateway opened ahead of schedule. We detect strong magic in you, similar to but more potent than your father's. We also informed your roommate Angela and her soulmate, Daniel, about your arrival.. They, too, are celes, as you are," he responded calmly.

"My father is a doctor." He would have told me if we were different. What do you mean, Angela, my friend, is a Celes as well? Why would she keep it from me? What happened to her? Why do you think Daniel is her soulmate? "Are soulmates real?" I inquired, perplexed.

"Your parents, as well as all of your relatives, are celes. Your father and I both studied magic in the same year. After the birth of your brother, Aries, your parents began to live in the human realm. They wished for you and your brother to grow up in a regular environment. Your father had planned to explain everything in a week or so, but you arrived ahead of schedule. I've let him know. He'll be there in a flash ", he remarked with a smile. "What did you mean about soulmates? You also mentioned that my friends are celes ", I inquired, perplexed.

"Yes, it is correct. There are soulmates. When soulmates first meet, they recognise each other. We have a strong want to be near them. I'll leave it to your parents to explain everything. Your friends are also celes. Many celes can be found in the human realm, depending on their preferences. Your grandfather sent Angela to guard you from any harm ", he replied, a smile on his face.I was going to ask them more questions when my mother, who just appeared out of nowhere, drew me into a comforting hug.

"My precious gem!! Are you all right? We arrived as fast as possible "Cynthia, my mother, inquired, her voice trembling. My father then took me from my mother's grasp and held me in his arms. He breathed a sigh of relief and kissed my hair warmly. My voice was muffled by my father's tight grip as I tried to reassure her that I am safe. He stepped back and cupped his hands around my face. His blue eyes glistened.A odd sense of serenity washed over me. This uproar gave me a small headache moments before, but it quickly dissipated. My father exhaled a sigh of relief and assured my mother that everything was fine.

"We will have a more in-depth discussion when we arrive in our kingdom. I'll also explain why your grandfather assigned Angela to protect you. You must be completely exhausted. Let us bring you to our kingdom so you can unwind. I will respond to all of your questions. Let's go now. I was able to calm you down by holding you. Otherwise, your angry questions would have blown my ear off ", he cheekily replied, a smile on his face.