Chapter 13

Hey so ya'll about to meet Asher maybe not in the way u wanted to meet him but like I said in i think chapter 9 or 10...Kassandra and Asher are not guna official meet til like chapter 20ish maybe before but not for awhile

again, shortness. My apologizies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asher's POV

Dear Lincoln Kid,

I came to the conclusion that I am invisible. Sometimes I wonder even if my parents sees me. For example, I was sitting at the quad the other day and Mr. Garrison stepped on my foot and he didn't even stop to say “excuse me” or “I'm sorry”, he didn't even look back. My parents? They don't even talk to me let alone each other. They both wake up at 6, go to work and come home way after I'm asleep. The only person who truly care about me is my best friend, Sophia. Sophia and I met because we were both loners who found each other. If you want to know more about her just ask.

 Xoxo

Kassandra L

I crumpled up the letter from my so-called pen pal and threw it in my bag. I hated the rich and snobby kids from Jefferson high and no stupid letter system would ever change that.

Plus, I got a stupid girl of all people; she's probably going to talk about her feelings and other stupid crap girls talk about. At least if I got a guy, I could have fun with it and threatened the crap out of him making him wish he was never born.

I still could have some fun though.

My English teacher, Mr. Darcy, was talking about some crap I didn't care about. Why do they even bother with us?

I tuned him out and took out my notebook. I pondered over what I should write back. Every scenario I came up with were rape related but I didn't want to be that guy.

By the end of the class I finally came up with a good response to the stupid preppy girl:

Dear Jefferson high brat,

Bite me.

Man, I hated preppy girls; I would rather claw my eyes out than date one.

The bell finally rung and I turned in my letter.

I knew I had History next period but I already made plans to skip that class. I decided to find Jonah so we could go smoke behind the building.

After minutes of looking for him, I finally found him hitting on Tania Lopez near the girls locker room.

Been there, done that.

Since there's not a lot of girls at this school, it's no surprise that multiple guys would fuck the same girl. The key is to fuck her first so you don't catch any disease.

"Jonah," I called out trying to get his attention. He looked up and left Tania where she was when he saw it was me.

"What's up?" He asked. We did a one shoulder man hug.

"Trying to skip next period so I can go smoke," I replied, "you down?"

He shrugged. "Sure."

It's not that hard to skip a class; you just walk out the building. I think teachers around here got tired of enforcing the rules so they basically let us do whatever we want.

Mr. Darcy always repeat this quote he once read that goes, "In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices."

He doesn't realize that in this school, kids don't really care about consequences; they just care about doing whatever the fuck they want.

We went behind the building and I took out my bag. I didn't have the proper rolling paper so I just used a notebook paper that should work. 

I lit up the joint and took a drag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay by the way, I am a female so if you felt awkward reading this chapter than idk...i always feel weird about writing in a male's POV but i never really had a problem

VOTE (50)

COMMENT (5)

FOLLOW

check out my new story, "Nirvana explains it all"