Chapter 14

Asher's POV

I took one last puff of my joint and threw it on the ground since there was nothing left to smoke.

"Are you going to the rest of your classes?" Jonah asked.

I was high as a kite right now. "Probably not."

"Then we are going to Jefferson."

"I don't want to," I whined, "I want to go chase pigeons in the park."

He rolled his eyes. "We are breaking in."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to break out of school so I can break in to another school?" I snorted. "Are you nuts?"

"Just read this." He goes inside his backpack and pulled out a wrinkled, balled-up piece of paper. He handed it to me.

I smoothed it out and read it over.

Dear faggot,

First of all, your mother should of kept her legs closed or swallow that load. It's not your fault that your mother was a whore. What's her number by the way? I can show her a good time. I'll sneak into her room, gag her with a sock and fuck the shit out of her. Nobody can hear her screams. Afterwards I will stab her to death multiple times. All your problems would be gone after that whore is dead. I should let you go back to your miserable life now.

Bradley Olson

Did this Olson kid just call my friend a faggot? That is never cool.

"Who is this motherfucker?" I asked. My hand balled up into a fist and I tried hard not to punch the wall.

"I don't know but that's why we sneaking in."

"Let's go."

We packed up our stuff and walked towards the parking lot where my baby Rosita was parked.

"Hi Rosita." I greeted, kissing the hood. Which was a bad idea because it was dirty with sand and hot from sitting out in the sun.

We hopped in and drove towards the next town.

***

As soon as we entered the school, we were confronted by the door greeter. "Can I help you?" He demanded.

Our plan was to just go in the main office and flirted with the secretary so she can give us Bradley's information; then we would wait for Bradley after school and beat the shit out of him. I don't believe in jumping so we would take turns.

What school had security at the front door? We only had security because fights break out every day.

"Should we take him out double o seven," I whispered to Jonah, "or should we let him live."

"You know I can hear you right?" Door greeter acknowledged. He looked suspiciously at us.

"Don't mind my friend," Jonah laughed, looking amused. "He's mentally challenge."

"Do you boys go here?"

"Maybe we do, maybe we don't. Who wants to know?" I leaned in towards the guy and gave him my most threatening look.

Jonah pulled me back. "We are just here to pick up my brother sir."

"Sign your name into the guest sheet and the main office should be down the hall and on your left."

Jonah and I signed our names—fake ones of course. Jonah wrote his to be Mario Olson.

"Brad Pitt?" Door greeter guy gave me a weird look as he handed me a name tag.

"Yes but I just want to be treated like a regular person."

Jonah groaned beside me and pulled me away from the guy. We began walking down the hallway.

When we were far enough Jonah asked, "How high are you right now?"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry this chapter is short and lame.

But please check out my new story: "Nirvana Explains it All"

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/37214762-nirvana-explains-it-all

I promise if you love this story, you will love NEIA

vote(50)

comment(10)

follow

Picture of Jonah