Chapter 18

Asher's POV

I hate taking tests. Whether it's being tested for an STD or taking a test at school, you will never know when you're going to fail.

Of course I use protection because bitches be lying these days about being clean but it's not like I can ask the random girl I fucked at the club the other day if she had an STD while in the middle of doing it. It's just not common courtesy.

So when Mr. Jameson says we would be having a test Tuesday, I mentally rolled my eyes. Teachers should know not to assign anything because most of us would come to school hung over.

I could skip Tuesday but this is the only class I'm passing. I don't care what anyone says, D- is passing.

I could also copy off of Thomas, the kid who seats in front of me but he's a bigger dumbass than I am.

I walked out the classroom as the bell rang and walked towards the courtyard to meet my friends.

"Dude." Mason greeted me when he spot me walking towards them. Mason and I met during a fight. It's a long story.

I greeted him with a high-five fist combo. "Where's Jonah?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't think he's in school today."

He nodded as a reply and took out a Ziploc bag full of white powder.

I would never understand someone who is comfortable enough to do that in public.

I watch as he lays out a blank sheet of paper on the grass and poured the powder on top of it. He then took another blank sheet of paper and rolled it into a tube. He pressed the paper up to his nose and leaned forward, and took a big sniff. Mason was a reckless cocaine user because some powder ended it up on his nose instead of in.

He saw me watching him curiously. "You want some man?" I shook my head and watch as he shrugged in response. "Suit yourself." He then passed the rolled up paper to his friend and the cocaine made its way around the group.

Everyone knows the deal with Mason and his crew. They do coke but so do a lot of students here.

I tried it once and I think I went mental so I never tried it again.

"Some of us are going to the club Monday." Mason said as he wipes the powder off his nose. "You and Jonah should come."

I shrugged. "Sure." Some people would think we were crazy for going to a club on a Monday night but it's very common because someone from the school's uncle owes the hottest club and since no one goes to a club on Mondays, he never has a problem with underage kids coming to his club and putting money in his pocket.

Then I remember about the test. If only there was a way to shut down the school.

"You should save me a dance." This time the voice belonged to Chelsea. How do I describe her? Oh yeah, Chelsea is a certified whore. Okay so fine I let her suck my dick once but she wasn't really good at it. Probably too much coke in her mouth.

I ignored her and got up from where I was seating. "Anyone has weed on them?" I asked.

Mason shook his head and so did everyone else. "Just coke bro." He said it like he was proud. I ignored him also and walked away.

How did I become friends with that dude? Oh yeah, it's a long story.

The courtyard wasn't too far from the parking lot so it didn't take long before I reached Rosita. I'm pretty sure I had weed stashed in my car.

I got in and immediately started searching. I open the glove box and there it was, a bag full of wonderful smelling loud, I can't smoke any other kind.