Chapter 28

Okay so, yay new chapter
Anyways time to get on the Kasher train
------------------------------------------------------
Kassandra's POV

As I walked into the school, I could feel the stares from my peers. I was expecting this.

I was use to my new dyed blonde hair but this was the first time my classmates has seen it. After a week worth of no school, the school board decided that we could return back to school.

I reached my locker and spun my combination; the staring burn through the back of my head. I wasn't essentially going to dye it blond because Asher's voice kept repeating in my head, "stupid blond bitch" but then I said fuck it. I was getting tired of pleasing people and wanted to do something for myself.

So now I'm saying, fuck Asher.
Fuck Aaron.
Fuck anyone who stands in my way.
Speaking of Aaron...

I could feel his glare. I knew it was him without even looking.

Flashback

Aaron kept staring at the top of my head in shock. "Why did you do that to your hair again?"

I shrugged. "I just felt like I needed a change."

"But I like your other hair color better." He pouted. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't surprise at his reaction. Aaron, unlike most guys, isn't into blondes.

But, who cares? I had to get down to business. "Listen," I sighed, "I was upset at first when I figured out you like Melissa but if you still like her then go for it."

"What are you talking about?" He asked, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"I mean," I said, "I know our parents wants us to be together but that doesn't mean we are destined to be together."

"Are you breaking up with me?" His face hardened.

I rolled my eyes. "Technically, we weren't dating."

"Is there someone else you like?" He sighed.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because I know you and you wouldn't care if I liked Melissa."

"Yes, there's someone else," I admitted, "well no uh...well, not really...maybe"

"Who is he?"

"His name is Asher and he was my pen pal and at first he seemed like a psychopath but I mean he could be really nice sometimes but then he called me a whore and—"

"Wait," he interrupted, "he goes to Lincoln?" He scoffed, "Are you insane?"

"What?"

"Have you forgotten how they stole from us?" His voice begun to rise, "my eye is still healing from the fight."

"That actually is a funny story," I laughed nervously, "Asher wanted to play a tiny prank and I sort of showed him the room." I winced.

"What?" He yelled.

"I didn't think it was a big deal." I lied.

"So, you are the reason why our stuff was stolen."

"Technically yes but I wanted Asher to think I'm cool."

"I can't believe this," I scoffed, "I can't believe I ever liked you, you narcissistic bitch."

Ouch.

End of flashback

I reached to get my science book out of my locker when suddenly my locker slammed shut. I looked over to the culprit and was surprised to see the girl from my photography class. I think her name was Amanda.