Chapter 33

Kassandra's POV

"Excuse me," the nurse looked up from the screen, "I am here for a Mrs. Brooks?" I wasn't sure why I formed it in a question.

"What is the patient's first name?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I am not really sure. You probably don't get this a lot but I know her son Asher and I know they have been struggling to pay the hospital bill so I would like to make an anonymous donation if that's okay."

She nodded her head and began to type something on her computer. I hope this at least in some way ease his mind now that he doesn't have to worry about financially taking care of her. The nurse headed me a piece of paper. "You would just have to call that number and give them the patient's name of Tina Brooks and they will explain how you can pay the bill."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Thank you."

I folded the paper into my purse and walked out. I hope someday Asher would let me meet his mom when he starts to trust me. My mind wandered to what had happened the night before when I showed up on his doorstep.

I pounded on the door even louder when he wasn't answering the door.

"Let's just go!" Sophia urged.

"No," I argued, "I did not come here for nothing!"

"What did you expect Kass? That he was going to forgive and you guys would live happily ever after?"

I scoffed. "Maybe." I pounded some more and Sophia sighed in frustration.

The door finally flew open. "I would appreciate it if you stop banging on my door." He said angrily. If a glare could kill, I would be 6 feet under.

"I will stop when you let me inside." I tried to sound confident but my voice quivered.

Stay calm Kass.

Like I said before, I didn't want to come here for nothing. Before he could answer, I pushed my way in. He didn't put up much of a fight. I became more hopeful that he wanted me there.

"I'll see you later Soph!" I called over my shoulder. I wasn't going anywhere tonight.

I closed the door behind me and immediately my phone dinged.

Sophia: Be safe

I quickly replied back: I will

I tucked my phone away and stare at the man I longed to see.

"Now what?" I thought out loud.

He shrugged. "You're the one who wanted to come inside." He went to sit on the couch. For the first time since I entered his house, I looked around. The first thing I noticed was how tiny his house was. There was no stairs since it was a one-story and the living room and kitchen served as one room. There's something I thought I would never see. The second thing I noticed was the filthiness. Beer bottles decorated the floor and food that looked like it's been here for months was sitting on his counter.

I cautiously sat on his couch, praying I didn't sit on anything that could ruin my dress. It was vintage.

"So," I finally said, "Jonah told me that you dropped out of high school?"

"So?"

"So?" I dragged out, "What about your future?"

"What about it?"

"You need a high school diploma. Without it how are you going to succeed?"

"Look around you," he quietly laughed, "does it look like I am destined for greatness." It wasn't a question.

I stayed silence. I didn't know how to answer that of course the answer should be yes but I realized I know nothing about him. "Maybe I'll get lucky and invent something," he continued, "or maybe I'll be a rapper. Who knows? Maybe I'm the real slim shady and that Eminem dude is the imposter." I chuckled and took hold of his hand.

He pulled me closer and I climbed on his lap. "You should at least get your GED." I voiced.

He sighed loudly. "Lokey here Jefferson, I would love to talk about my future and whatnot but tonight I don't want to talk okay? I don't want to talk about my mother, I don't want to talk about my future and I don't want to talk about Jonah. I just want to forget so for tonight, can you please help me forget?" I nodded, not knowing what else to do or say. My head lowers and I gently touched my lips to his.

It was slow at first, our tongue moving as one but he wanted to pick up speed and soon he was unzipping my dress. I pulled away to catch my breath. "Well technically," I said, "I am no longer a Jefferson since I am graduating in a few days." I got up from the couch and slipped off my dress leaving me with only my thong. I didn't bother wearing a bra tonight since it didn't go well with the outfit and the dress was already padded.

He chuckled. "Whatever you say Jefferson." He pulls me closer again and crashed his lips to mines.

He deepened the kiss and I kissed him back with all that I had. I wanted to make him forget like I said I would. I pulled away again so I could get off his lap and make myself more comfortable. I laid down on his couch and he hovered on top of me. His mouth was back on mines and his hands began to roam my body. Without breaking the kiss, he takes off my panties and threw it on the ground. I moaned as his fingers enters me and he began to finger me. My hips fucking his hand as I rocked into him.

This is what cloud 9 feels like.

I tightened around his fingers and my breathing became heavier. "Asher" I moaned and I exploded. He chuckled as my body began to shake from the orgasm he just gave me. Fuck, that was amazing.

My hand roamed his body and I began to undress him. I threw off his shirt and he quickly took off his pants and boxers and revealed himself to me. It was bigger than I remembered. He didn't hesitant. He spread my legs wider and placed himself in between them. It wasn't long until he was inside me. This feels better than I remembered.

He started going faster. "God you feel amazing." He expressed, kissing my neck and started kissing down my chest until his lips found one of my nipples. I dug my fingernails in his back and began to moan louder. I reached my climax and he picked up the pace so he can release too.

He moaned loudly as a warm substance filled me.

"Fuck," He cursed, "Are you ready for round two?" I gave him a lopsided grin and nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! 

VOTE (100)

COMMENT

FOLLOW

PLS